Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

measure your beauty....but how?


Different people have their different opinion, but one thing which is like a shiny mirror is that every person who comes to this world has their own beauty & it can be seen only the thing is that everyone has different way of seeing.

From my childhood days, only seeing everyone’s face & finding the hidden beauty in them has been my hobby. After reading and writing the thing which I have seen in me with interest is to find hidden beauty.

Whenever I hear someone saying that this or that person or herself / he is not beautiful, I don’t believe that how can he say that? How can they decide that this or that person is beautiful or not? Is there anything by which he/ she can tell who is beautiful or not?

What is beauty?

Long silky hair, beautiful wide blue, black eyes, tall height, nice and neat lips….oh my God! Just think & you’ll find confusion all around.

There was one time when long black hair was considered very beautiful. But see now! These days all girls like to keep short blond hair. What does it mean?

In coming days, will black colored skin be more beautiful that white? Can that be possible?

No, the truth is that every person has beauty. Only their way & attitude is different.

But there is one thing which we think about the most is our skin. Whatever color is your skin, the most important thing is that it should be healthy & it can be seen.

This is the symbol of your beautiful skin.

Finding the hidden beauty explained me this & for making better I did many beauty courses. But by doing these courses, I never want a clinic or parlor & I don’t want to do it in future.

Sharing this all with my readers by bloging would make me happy & this thought has come in the form of ‘Chamber of beauty'. And I hope that my this hobby can ever help some people.

This is all I want to say. So friends wish me luck so that I can continue to write in my blog & keep it going.
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. But there is one thing which we think about the most is our skin. Whatever color is your skin, the most important thing is that it should be healthy & it can be seen...........ye line kafi achchi he,,,,,lekin healty rahene ka tarika me batata hu,,,,,ekdum mast raho,,,,,,,,,khush raho,,,,,,kal ki tension matlo,,,,,dusro pe jalna chhod do,,,,sab ko khush rakhkho,,,,,,,,,,group banao,,,,,,,masti karo,,,,,,and most important thing is that,,,,hmmmmmmmmm
    be happy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

    ReplyDelete
  2. soooo nice way friend....really...we should always smile..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, u are so right. I also like to search someone's inside beauties.This is a good article. Thanx for your nice comment in my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was some amazing tips very nice.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!

© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig