Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Monday, September 27, 2010

VLCC SKIN DEFENSE SANDAL CLEANSING MILK- REVIEW

Sorry friends for keeping you all wait for a new post.
Last few days were very busy and I was quite tensed due to some reasons. I missed my readers and friends, now I'm here with something useful.
I bought this VLCC Skin Defense Sandal cleansing milk because I was highly impressed by company's other products like it's massage cream, face packs and even the face wash.

What the company claims-
This refreshing, non foaming cleansing milk is enriched with the goodness of Sandalwood, Almond & Indian Berberry extracts.It deep cleanses, nourishes and heals the skin.

Method of use-
Massage gently in circular motion with a small amount of this cleansing milk on the face & neck. Remove with damp cotton. Ideal for all skin types, but better for normal to dry skin.

Ingredients-
Indian Berberry Ext, Lodhra Bark Ext, Red Sandalwood Ext, Fenugreek Ext, Almond oil.
My own experience-
After using this product, I can tell that it's the best cleanser I have ever used. It totally justifies what it it claims.
What I like in this product?
It can remove all the makeup very easily expect the water proof makeup(which is a little tough)
                                                                I applied kajal:


                                     Then I removed it with this cleanser.Great job! Isn't it?? 
I love the it's light smell.
It's gentle and I feel fresh after using it.
The price is worth the product- Rs 115 only

The consistency is neither runny nor thick.
Does not dry my skin after I remove my makeup.
What I don't like-
This product removes face makeup and eye shadows completely but it does not remove water proof mascara or eye liners easily.

It is a lotion based cleanser so it wouldn't be as good for oily skin as it is for normal to dry skin.
Will I buy it again?
yes of course, I have finished the last one and just bought this new bottle. I love this cleansing lotion.
So beauties, what's your view about this product, I really want to know it & I'll surely recommend it to all of you to try this product.

SHARE:

32 comments

  1. I love VLCC products too! I love how they use natural ingredients in their skin care/ makeup range. Too bad its not sold over in the international market :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are right Sonali, all products are natural and good. The company obviously should think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey rakhshanda even though I loved ur review....I don't think this is theproduct for me as my skin is super oily? any good products from vlcc for oily skin?????

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds like a good product hun,never heard of it tho I have stuck to Simple skincare products for 3yrs as my skin is quite sensitive

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice product!!! and yes the golden eye look was for you ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love products that make it a cinch to get makeup off! Nicely said !

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sound like a great range - what a shame it is not more easily available. Nice post, thanks. Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow that looks really good. Especiaally because of it's all natural ingredients!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love vlcc range...they rock, and the price is too good for my stingy pocket ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah you are right Anju...Although this one won't help you much but they do have a wide range of products for oily and combination skin too.
    @bollywood style diaries- Not at all...in fact you don't even need a moisturizer after using it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love natural products...works the best for my sensitive skin. I don't like harsh chemicals...wish they had it in the U.S. I would love to try this =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE your blog... Thanks for the invite...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great review!
    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog.Please ck out my giveaway! =) xo T

    MATERIALGIRLS23.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  14. This product sounds really good. And it's sandalwood my favorite scent! I am sure it will be a great product to use! Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I never heard of that product. It seems like it would be good for your skin, the ingredients doesn't sound harsh.

    I'm glad that your ok. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the comment on my page. Love your blog...I'm a follower ;)
    XOXO
    Lara
    ineedanewoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. First of all, thanks for dropping by my blog. I like your selected products. My skin is super sensitive and I always find a hard time finding the right product. I definitely will try these tips.

    Have a wonderful one (:

    Sanny's Head to Heart

    ReplyDelete
  18. hmmmm i am wondering if its available here in LA? I wear eye liner a lot. And I really need a good makeup remover!

    rinz @ miss-rinrin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Rinz you really should try this. You'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ooh I like the sound of this! Where did you get it from?
    P.s. I'm following you! :)

    www.lipglossandleopardprint.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. FINALLY a VERY BIG THANKS...Love you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I could not resist commenting. Vегy wеll wгitten!


    my web blog :: lowes garden center

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi, I want to subscribe for this website to take
    newest updates, therefore where can i do it please help.


    Also visit my web page ... Buy zinncollection

    ReplyDelete








  24. Thank you. I just wanted to know where to ship it since I know now to keep producing it



    Good Facial Cleansers

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!

© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig