Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Sunday, January 23, 2011

False eyelashes by KKCenterhk.

Hello ladies,

Hope you all had a great weekend!! But now a new week's begun and everyone has to get to work once again. Isn't it?

Anyways let's continue :) So today I'm reviewing some false eyelashes which I received from KKCenterhk. They sent me two boxes of false eyelashes and an eyelash glue which I had asked them to sent.




This is the first time that any company has sent me samples of their products and I’m really happy to receive these.

Each box contained 10 pairs of lashes. i had ordered for one box of dense lashes and the other one of natural looking lashes which were A005 and A308. I usually don’t use falsre lashes but I’m really fond of buying new kinds of these and now I’m so happy to have these. I’m sure these will last lifetime:) :)


These lashes are from a brand called ES and they contain awesome lashes. Not only lashes; but wigs, makeup stuff, gloves and many other things. I’m so glad to have received this and now I’m sure that I’ll buy things from this site only.

What I like about these lashes-


The lashes are quite soft and I think they shouldn’t be too soft also because then there is a danger of breaking or getting damaged very soon.

All the lashes are decently priced if anyone wants to buy them from the site.

The denser ones can be used to create a dramatic look while the natural can be used anytime and many won’t even get to know that you are wearing false ones! :-D

For dramatic look

For natural look

I also own a pair of Revlon eyelashes which are wonderful in terms of quality and I can compare these ones to Revlon.


THE GLUE-

They also sent me a cute lash adhesive. It’s the Zixianna Eye putti.

This glue is a dual purpose glue. It has a separate applicator along.

I really like it’s packaging!

It’s black in color and also be used as an eyeliner.

Overall I really love the quality of the lashes and the glue.

Rating- 4.75/5

Will I recommend it- Yes girls, you surely should check out some amazing collection of lashes and wigs on this site.

Will soon do some looks wearing these. Till then goodbye! Hope you enjoyed :-D

Disclosure: The items in this post were sent to me by the company for consideration. I am not affiliated with the company nor am I being paid to write this post. These are my own honest views about the product.

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. these eyelashes look gorgeous hun,please do some looks with them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog.
    Im following.
    Follow me too:
    lady-flower123.blogspot.com

    xoxo ;*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww lucky! I love false eyelashes... Especially dramatic ones ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome they look great cant wait to see them on !!! Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi lovely ,
    I gave you a Stylish Blogger Awards
    check it out

    shaimaa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!

© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig