Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Lakme Flawless Matte complexion Compact- Review and swatches


Hi ladies,

Today’s post is just a short review about one of my compacts. This one is from Lakme. LAKME FLAWLESS MATTE COMPLEXION COMPACT.

What it claims-

Flawless Matte Complexion Compact (9 gms)


With unique oil absorbing formula that gives you a flawless and matte look throughout the day. Vitamin conditions your skin throughout the day.

I got this compact around three months ago but haven’t used it much coz I love using Revlon and Loreal compacts of my collection. But still after using it two three times these are my thoughts-

Gives a nice, even and smooth finish to my skin.

Does not make it much cakey or pale.

The packaging is lovely!! :-D

The shade I have is apricot which is mainly for fair-wheatish skin type. It is also available in Melon for Fair skin and Almond for Wheatish skin.

Although Melon was a perfect match for my skin but I somehow felt that Melon could make my skin a bit pale and ghostly so i choose this one which is quite good.

Does not dry out my skin.

The coverage is medium. Not too bad.

Very lightweight and lasts for upto 5-6 hours.

Can be used over a foundation as it’ll absorb the oiliness of a liquid foundation leaving you skin moisturized.

Most Indian girls and women use Lakme products so for them this is a very good product provided they have a skin which has less spots.

Product is worth the price.

Price- Don’t remember exactly. Around Rs 175- 200

The swatches-

What I don’t like-

It doesn’t give full coverage so not good for girls having spots and blemishes in large quantity or darker ones. But my skin is thankfully quite good so it’s okay with me.

The puff is almost useless. Very thin and does not work well. So you have to use a brush for applying.

Rating- 3/5

Will I recommend it- For girls who have spotless and young skin can try it out. It is also very economical.

So girls hope this review helps. Have you tried it? What do you think?

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. You have probably established as well that you love each other and to
    see another person to complement what the primary partnerThe most
    common type of open steps to get an ex back is primary/secondary open
    relationship.

    Here is my homepage; how to get him back after he dumps you

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!

© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig