Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Revlon Illuminance Creme eyeshadow- review, Swatches and photos

Good evening ladies,
Hope everyone is having a great week and enjoying the beautiful spring Anyways let’s talk about today’s post which is about Revlon Illuminance Creme shadow.
Most of the products that I use are from Revlon only coz I really love their quality and they are easily affordable too.


It was around 3-4 months back when I got this cream eye shadow palette from Revlon- Copper coast.
What is it?
It’s an eyeshadow quad with four cream eye shadows which comes in a transparent lid palette.
What it claims?
Ophthalmologist tested, it blends seamlessly for limitless effects, luminous finish brightens up eyes, weightless color glides on smoothly and easily with fingertips, fragrance-free, irritant-free, and suitable for contact lens wearers.
Price-Rs 485
My experience-
I haven’t used much of cream eye shadows so when heard of these from Revlon I went to get one to give it a try. It’s available in 10-12 shades but these caught my eye first and I bought it in Copper coast. Another reason was that I had also got a new dress and this one matches it perfectly. Till now I’ve used it only 2-3 times and I can say that it’s not a bad product but has some cons too which I’ve mentioned below.
This quad contains four shades- dark brown, orangish brown, golden and dull white.
Packaging-
It comes in a container with a transparent lid. Closes with a click but opens with a bit of difficulty (at least that’s the case with me)
What I like about these shadows ?-
They are nicely pigmented.
The shades in this palette are both light and dark with shimmers.
They are full of shimmers and give a dazzling look to the eyes.
It blends well and looks beautiful on the eyes.
Does not feel heavy on the eyelids and the texture is very smooth and creamy.
You can also use the white one as a base sometimes.
The case is very handy and compact.
The shades in all the palettes are very pretty.
Both light and dark shades available in each palette and you can create different looks using these.
Product is worth the price.
Here are the swatches-

What I don’t like about these shadows-
It creases after sometime which does not look good on the eyelids.
No applicator provided.
I don’t like the packaging coz I had expected it to be in a beautiful case with a mirror and applicator but the transparent lid is not at all impressive and it sometimes even separates out.
As many people say that it is not suitable for oily eyelids.
But overall I can say that it is quite an impressive product & I would like to try out some other shades too.
Rating-4  /5
Will I repurchase it- Maybe….I would like to try out Black Magic and Electric pop.
Will I recommend it- Yes, if you are a fan of Revlon and cream eye shadows you should try it out, but not suitable for oily eyelids.
So this was today’s review about Revlon Illuminance crème eyeshadows. Hope you like it Have you tried any of the shades from Revlon’s cream eyeshadows….did you like it??

My new Facebook Fanpage is here. It’ll be great to see you joining it !!

xoxo Rakhshanda
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig