Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Makari de Suisse- Clarifying Exfoliating Antiseptic Soap-Review & photos

Hi lovely ladies

I hope you all are fine and happy in your different places. Sometimes I really wish that I could meet you guys, we all bloggers who live in different countries and places, are so interconnected to each other. I’m sure you all would be feeling the same like me. Anyways let me write about the today’s review and today I’m going to review a soap called: Makari de Suisse- Clarifying Exfoliating Antiseptic Soap which I had received a few weeks ago but I wanted to use it first for some days and notice its effect on my skin before writing its review.

Makari de suisse Clarifying Exfoliating antiseptic soap



It is a soap which is specially for exfoliating the skin and to make it bright and clear.

What it claims

With pure natural agent, the 'triple action soap' ensures the complexion you were waiting for. It’s a clarifying, exfoliating & antiseptic soap.

Ingredients

Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate,Aqua, Glycerin,Mulberry ( Morus Alba) Root Extract,Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Acid,Triclocarban, Parfum ( Fragrance), Sodium Chloride,Prunus Armeniaca( Apricot) kernel Extract,Tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate


Direction for use:

Suitable for all skin type. Use during bath or shower. For maximum results of the soap's whitening properties keep lather for at least 5 minutes.

In the mirror of my own experience
I didn’t use it on my face because I didn’t need to do so. I used it on my arms & thighs during bathing because I wanted to exfoliate these areas. I followed the rules for use. When I applied it for first time, the experience was not as expected. The granules were quite hard and scratched my skin so I had to apply it very carefully. I felt a bit of dryness in my skin after bathing which I didn’t like although I admit that I felt my skin clean at the same time but the dryness was irritating. I had to apply my body lotion for getting rid of the dryness. In this weather I never used body lotion. The first experience was not a good one so I didn’t want to use it again but I wanted to see the effects as well so I used it for a week. I accept that in spite of giving some dryness to my body it did exfoliate the areas where I had some tiny white heads. All the areas of my body became clear and clean from those heads. So I can say that it’s effective for exfoliating but at the same time it makes your skin dry. I think it’s good for oily skinned people.

Good points

It works according to what it claims, I can’t say anything about the whitening but it makes the skin clean and clear from heads.

Most of girls have problem of white heads on their body especially the area I mentioned above. This becomes greater problem in winters. So this soap is a good solution for it.

It’s good for oily skinned girls because it removes all the dirt and oil from the body.

I just love it's smell!!!♥ ♥ ♥

If you suffer from white heads on your face such as along the nose area, it’ll be an effective product for removing them but you have to be careful while applying it because the grain seeds can scratch your skin. The best way to apply it is that you rub it on your wet palm first, make sufficient lather, and then apply it on the area you want.

Bad points

The grain seeds are so hard and they can scratch your skin if you are not careful.

It makes the skin dry. So it’s not for dry skin at all.

In winter it can make the skin even drier.

The price is too much. One will surely think before buying it.

The quantity is too less after seeing the cost.

Final thoughts

Finally, in my opinion, it works well as it claims but it’s not for all skin types. It’s only for oily skin. Makari should give a soap for dry skinned girls too which can do the same work as this soap does. The grains should have been a bit softer which won’t harm the skin.

Rating

2.25/5

Recommendation

If you have oily skin, it’s for you. You can get rid of the black or whiteheads on your face and body which becomes a big problem sometimes.

Will I purchase it again?

No, it’s a no for me.

So girls, have you used this soap? What are your opinions and experience about this exfoliating soap??

Check out makari's website.

SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig