Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Colorful Eye Makeup Tutorial using Manly eyeshadow palette

Hey everyone!!
After the success of my first eye makeup Tutorial I thought of coming up with another one. This one was really fun to do & it's a bit dramatic. I've taken all the shades from my 80 color Manly eyeshadow palette from KKcenterHK which i reviewed yesterday- HERE.
Take a look & hope you like it & it helps!
Step I

Step II


Step II
I

Step IV
The final look

And now if you are wondering that what sort of a full look would match a colorful eye makeup like this then you can surely check out what i did, keeping the lips & the cheeks light:

So girls hope you enjoyed this colorful look & tutorial as well!!! Don't forget to try out some colorful makeup looks with your big palettes!!!
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig