Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Friday, July 8, 2011

Faces Cosmetics Nail Enamel- Gold Pasion {NOTD}

Hey pretty ladies,
Hope you're enjoying the weekend!! I'm sure most of you must be relaxing like me so I thought of doing a small post today. It's just a small review+NOTD which I've done using Faces Cosmetics Nail Enamel- Gold Passion.

Faces Cosmetics Nail Enamel- Gold Passion

It is shimmery gold shaded nail polish and I really love this color!!! Gold nail polishes has always been my favorite and this one is just adorable <3





I've already reviewed their Nail Enamel-HERE & due to the fact that almost all of them have the same qualities I'm not writing it once again. I definitely recommend Faces cosmetics Nail Enamels & if you are a nail polish junkie you'll miss much by skipping this!!!


24 shades available...choose your faves-HERE

Faces Cosmetics is available in 8 countries. Check out the international website- HERE
Facescosmetics.in- HERE


So girls what do you think about this gorgeous Golden nail polish? Do you like golden nail polishes?Did you like the NOTD??

Disclaimer-Product by PR
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig