Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Himalaya Herbals Natural Moisturizing Lip Butter- Review, photos



I always love Himalaya’s products because they are not only natural and very efficient but always at a very reasonable price. Not only me, I have noticed this in the people around me. They never sell their products with high price tag. Sometimes people want to buy something superior but can't due to very high cost of the products. I appreciate Himalaya Herbals for maintaining their logical price and good qualities in their products as well. I have done many reviews of their products which I use- HERE.

Today I’m going to review their newly launched product- Himalaya Natural Moisturizing Lip Butter. I’m happy that they have given me this great chance to introduce everyone with their new product. Believe me if I hadn't got a chance to try this still I would have gone to the market to buy it when it launches.

What it claims
A unique and luxurious blend of exotic butters that provides nourishing care, keeping your lips supple, smooth and healthy all day long.

Key Ingredients

Cocoa Butter, Kakum Butter, Mango Butter, Sal butter

Ingredients

Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera Oil, BeeWax, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Flavour, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Tocopherol, Garcinia Indica Seed Butter, Mangifera Indica Seed Butter, Shorea Robusta Seed Butter

Net weight

10g

Price

Rs 125

How to apply

Apply evenly & liberally on your lips, as often as needed.

Should be remembered

This is a personal care product & should be used by one individual only.

Packaging

I really love this packaging. I didn’t expect such a classy packaging of a lip balm or butter.Comes in a small transparent jar with a green cap. On opening the cap one would find a plastic lid over the contents to keep it safe.

In the mirror of my own experience

I opened it and suddenly its lovely smell made my day pleasant. Pleasant smells always give a good sense of any product. Applying it on the lips was a very pleasant feeling & that too indescribable. This lip butter is all about my lips wanted since long. I have used many lip balms but none can become my favorite or need of my lips. If you know me, you know that Boroline has been my favorite for moisturizing my lips especially in winter but I have to apply a lip balm when I go outside but they are never much effective for me. After 2-3 hours my lips became dry again. I wasn’t sure that this one would be helpful for me. I applied it on my lips and waited for about 2 hours and found that my lips were as moist as they were when I had applied it. And then I was pleasantly surprised when I noticed that my lips are still moist even after 5-6 hrs. Wonderful!!! The word which justifies its effect isreally wonderful. I’m really happy to find this impressive product. It would be a part of my skincare in the coming winters. I applied it at about 2 pm & now it’s 7pm and my lips are still moist and soft. What more can I expect from lip butter.

Good points

Lovely packaging, very handy to keep it in my purse.

Impressive ingredients which are really effective for my lips

I love the smell. It makes me happy.

It works after applying and makes my lips soft and supple. The effect remains at least 4/5 hours. I never found such effective lip balm ever. I think that’s the difference in a lip balm and lip butter.

It contains some high quality ingredients which soothes and hydrates the chapped lips and makes them soft.

If they right in their claim (mango butter rejuvenates the skin and helps minimize lip wrinkles) about which I’m sure, then it’s helpful for mature people’ lips.

Bad points

The only bad point that I can count is that the packaging might prove to be a bit unhygienic, but one can overcome that if used only with clean hands.

Rating

4.75/5

Finally…

Finally I would say that it’s a gift for dry lips especially for the dry cold weathers when we are always in search of something good at reasonably priced as well.

My moisturized lips using lip butter

So girls, go & get yours very soon and do share your experience through the comments!!

Himalaya Herbals- Online Store, Facebook India, Facebook

Disclaimer- Product sent by PR

SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig