Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Friday, July 15, 2011

The Nature's Co White Tea Night Cream-Review, photos

Hi ladies,

Don’t you think, these days I've done so many cosmetics reviews only. So today I’m going to review this White Tea Night Cream by The Nature’s Co. Monsoon has started and after that the chilly winters will arrive and you all should think about your skin care from dry weather. This night cream can be a good need in this coming winter.

White Tea Night Cream from the Atmosphere range

It’s a rich moisturizing cream which works at night to make the skin soft and supple when you sleep. This night cream is from their "Atmosphere" collection which is inspired by pure air this range pays tribute to the soothing and calming feeling that comes from the purity found in the atmosphere. The oxygenating process of the products in this range makes your skin breathe, thereby leaving you feeling pure and almost floating on air.

What it claims

While you rest, let our night cream do the work. White tea has anti aging effect and anti- oxidant properties that boost the immune function of the skin cells. In addition, it replenishes and hydrates your skin.

Key ingredients

White tea extract

Coco butter

Olive oil

Vitamin-E

Almond oil

Net weight

50 ml

Price

Rs.795

How to use

Apply a small amount of cream on cleansed moist skin and massage gently into face and neck until fully absorbed.

For best result apply it before going to sleep.

Packaging

The packaging is really impressive! The cap stops midway while closing giving such a unique look to the jar! Inside there's a plastic cover over the mouth which keeps it safe.It's not too bulky & travel friendly as well!

In the mirror of my own experience

I have used this night cream for nearly 10-13 days till now. After cleansing my face, I had been applying it all over my face and neck giving it a gentle massage before going to sleep. When I applied it the first night, I felt a bit of heavy texture for my skin because in summers and especially in monsoons my skin becomes a bit combination so I thought of keeping it in my refrigerator for the winters only but the next morning when I got my skin so supple and soft I had to change my decision and I kept using this cream every night but one thing I did was that I took a very small amount for massaging and I felt that was enough for my skin during these days. I noticed the result only after one week. That was really very impressive. The glow and the softness of my skin were great. This cream has all natural ingredients & we all know about their advantages. White tea, almond oil, vitamin-E olive oil etc. all are so effective. After 14 days, I can say that it’s a great night cream which not only makes the skin smooth and silky but gives a glowing effect.

However I still feel that it would be more effective on my skin in winters so I have kept it in my refrigerator for the dry weather. It’s a perfect night cream for normal to dry skin but in my opinion it would be rich and heavy for oily skin. The white tea extracts work for anti-aging as well so it’ll be great for a mature skin too.

Good points

Contains a lot of effective and natural ingredients so no doubt about the great effects.

Has a nice, natural smell!

Makes the skin soft and supple. The effects show up only within a week.

Almond oil, olive oil and vitamin-E are well known ingredient to make the skin healthy. They work their own and result show clearly after 15 days.

It can be an ideal night cream in winter for normal to dry skin.

White tea ingredients are good for reduce aging signs so it’s perfect night cream for a middle age or mature skins.

The product is worth the price.

Bad points

A bit greasy for humid weather.

Not perfect for combination-oily skin.

It’s not easily available everywhere.

Final thoughts

Finally I would say that it’s a perfect night cream which contains a lot of natural and effective ingredients. It’s a night cream which contains anti aging ingredients as well. No need to apply another cream for anti aging. I’m happy that such an impressive night cream is available in India.

Rating

4.25/5

Recommendation

If you have normal to dry skin, I surely recommend it to you. I also recommend it for ladies with mature skin.

Some words about The Nature’s Co. brand

The Nature's Co is an Indian skincare brand which believes that beauty lies in pure nature. Their products contain the natural ingredients that are against animal cruelty, vegan and of best quality from across the globe.

Where to buy

You can buy this cream on their website HERE

The Nature’s Co: Website, Facebook

So what do you think ladies? If you have to take care of your skin from the dry weather rush to their website and place your order now!!!

SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig