Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Oskia London Nutri-Active Eye Wonder- Review, photos

Hey ladies,

Today I’m going to tell you about another great product from Oskia London which I had received a few weeks ago and after using this I am really impressed by it's effects. I have reviewed some of their products before and noticed that my readers have been asking a lot of questions about this brand. No doubt, the products are a bit expensive but if you ask about their effects, they are great in value of their cost. Today I’m reviewing this Oskia EYE WONDER Nutri-Active Eye Serum.

EYE WONDER NUTRI-ACTIVE EYE SERUM

NUTRI-ACTIVE EYE SERUM FOR BRIGHTER, YOUNGER LOOKING EYES

With MSM, Milk Peptides, Swiss Apple Stem Cells, Galactorabinan, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Rose Water, Hyaluronic Acid, Zinc Glycine

What it claims

lightweight, super-active eye serum rich in youth-boosting nutrients, peptides and antioxidants to help rebuild cell health and efficiency. Plant bio-actives visibly brighten dark circles, smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, increase radiance, reduce puffiness and protect DNA. Based on rose water for additional soothing qualities. Leaves your eyes feeling refreshed, brighter and younger-looking.

Key Ingredients

  • MSM, the most bio available form of sulphur, aids collagen production.
  • Arnica and Laminaria complex rich in decongestive Vitamin P strengthens capillary walls to reduce puffiness and dark circles by 24% and skin redness and irritation by 64.6%
  • Milk Peptides immediately lift, firm and tone leaving a natural sheen and radiance by stimulating collagen synthesis by 40%, increasing Hyaluronic Acid production by 1900%, reducing wrinkle depth by 35%, increasing cell-to-cell communication and boosting key elements of the Dermo-Epidermal junction making nutrients more available to the skin.
  • Galactoarabinan, a plant alternative to collagen from Larch, immediately lifts, firms, soothes and tones for increased radiance.
  • Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) reduces water loss by 24% in 4 weeks, boosts fatty acid and ceramides by 67% and 34% respectively; stimulates new fibroblasts by 20% and collagen secretion by 54%; inhibits pigmentation by 68%.

Net weight

15 ml

Price

£58.00

How to use

Pump a small amount into a clean palm and apply gently to entire eye area, from temple to temple, AM and PM. A little goes a long way.

Ingredients

Packaging
I received it in a sachet but i have seen its packaging on their website and I really love it. Comes in a beautiful, sleek & pump out glass bottle.

Texture
It's a gel/serum which is very light in texture with a good spread ability. It is water-based, not oil based, so very light and ideal for use under eye makeup.

In the mirror of my own experience

Again I have to say that the quantity they sent me was not enough for its satisfactory results but I’m writing my review on behalf of this only a weeks experience.

Do doubt, it’s effective. I felt a soothing effect, just after applying it on the lids. Its gel based texture gets absorbed into the skin of eyes and making them relaxed. I applied it in the morning after washing my face. A drop was enough for one under eye area so I could use it more than a week. In the evening, when I had been washing my face again, I noticed that the softness of the gel remained till the evening. My eyes felt relaxed whenever I applied it on under my eye areas. I clearly noticed the softness on my eye skin. It really smoothed the eye area and hydrated it. I don't have dark circles under my eyes so can't say about it but i have a bit puffiness under the eyes but I didn't notice any difference in it. May be after using a bottle it would have given some effects for this problem so again I can blame the small quantity.

Good points

Very light weight, gel based so not greasy at all.

Lovely smell.

Very less quantity is enough for applying on the eye areas

Gives a refreshed feeling and relaxed just after applying this

The ingredients are super quality, no harmful ingredients at all.

Gives softness and smoothness to the eyes.

The effect of it remains for around the whole day on the eyes.

Very nice for applying under eye makeup.

They ship world wide so can be purchased online very easily- HERE

Bad points

A bit expensive.

I didn’t get notice any difference in the puffiness under my eyes.

Not available everywhere.

Rating

3.75/5

Oskia London- Website,Facebook, Twitter

SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig