Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Monday, July 4, 2011

Queen cosmetics Eye Pencil- Review, Swatches & EOTD

Sometimes when we want a subtle & simple eye makeup so at such times a pencil eyeliner is very useful. Not much effort is also required for applying it. All you have to do is apply it on the upper lash line, then a coat of mascara & a lip gloss and you are done!!

Pencil liners come in many different shades so today I'm here with a light green pencil eyeliner from Queen Cosmetics.


Ingredients
Palm Oil, Beeswax, Carnauba Wax, Ceresin, Candelilla Wax, Ozokerite, Vegetable Oil, Pigment, Butylated Hydroxy Toluene, Methylparaben

Shades
Soft and easy to use, Queen kohl pencils come in six beautiful colors. Choose from Azure (blue), Black, Brown, Grey, Light Green and Violet. My shade- Light Green


Price
£6.75 (Rs 500-550 approx.)

In the mirror of my experience
I seldom use any colored eye pencil....so mostly it is a black, gray or brown. I even have some blues but they are just for fulfilling an interest of mine of collecting new things. But now i got a chance to try out a light green eye pencil as well which is a very elegant shade and will not look odd if applied. The shade is green but a bit unique as it is slightly dull. I came to see its pigmentation during the swatches but while applying it on my eyes, I felt its softness which was great but it there is a bit problem with this that in a warm or hot weather, I can't keep it in my purse carelessly because it can be melt easily and there always will be a fear of the tip getting broken. I mean to say that if I remain careful and keep it in my refrigerator in the hot weather, it'll be fine and safe. It's so smooth and comfortable in applying. One line on you upper lash with mascara can make my eyes a simple but lovely look. I love its smoothness, pigmentation and the dull effect.

Good Points
I love its unique shade

It's so soft and smooth in applying. I love to apply it on my upper lash line to lower even in my water line as well.
The price is quite reasonable.

Looks lovely after applying and gives a simple but different look to my eyes.
If I keep it carefully, will remain for a long time without any damage.


Bad points

Can melt easily in warm weather and the tip can get broken or dis shaped. Will have to be a bit careful for keeping it safe.
If you love shimmery shades, you can't get it here.

If you have oily skin, always apply a compact powder on your lids before applying it.

Not available in India but it ships internationally & accepts orders from anywhere.

Final thoughts

Finally I love this eye liner. It has given me an easy option to decorate my eyes with a simple look. Commonly we wear cotton T-shirts and Indian dresses in summers and monsoon as well. Applying such types of eyeliner will be pleasant feeling on these casual dresses. I love this eye pencil ♥♥

Rating

♥♥♥♥/5

Recommendation

Yes, I really recommend it to my readers.

Here is an EOTD which I did using this liner-


So ladies, have you tried this lovely eye pencil ever? What are your thoughts about it?
Get to know about Queen Cosmetics- HERE
Queen Cosmetics- WEBSITE, TWITTER
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig