Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Monday, August 8, 2011

Mineral Eyeshadows by Nature's Birilliance by Sue- Review, Swatches & EOTD

Hi lovelies

How are you? Recently I’ve changed my blog’s appearance for a change & hope you all liked it!!!

Today I’m reviewing some mineral eye shadows and a mineral lip color which I received from Nature brilliance by Sue about two months ago but due to a very busy schedule I couldn’t do their review and I’m feeling bad for them. Actually I want to write more and more but I think I’m bit lazy & there are always some probs or the other going one!

Anyways, let’s take a look!

Mineral eye shadows

They are five samples eye shadows & one full jar.

All are different in colors. The quantity which I received is sufficient for applying them contentedly three to four times.

Shades

They are five in shades. All shades have their own name. Golden Rose, Peach Sunset, Rose Garden, Prime Rose and Mocha …lovely names… aren’t they?

Golden Rose

This is a beautiful shimmery pinkish brown color, to which I can apply on the half of my lid, sometimes on crease or whole of my eyelids.

Peach Sunset

This one is a light peachy orange shade which is perfect for my whole lids and sometimes only on the inner corner of my lids. It’s a bit shimmery and very fine in texture.

Rose Garden

This is very unique color a bit orangey maroon type which is perfect for the outer corner of the eyes and the crease as well. Very fine and demanding color.

Prime Rose

This one is so beautiful a bit shimmery fuchsia pink which looks gorgeous on the lids. It’ll be perfect for festival wears like Lehnga and Sari.

Mocha

Mocha is a bit dull brown with shimmers. I love this to define my outer corner of the eyes with some light color shadow.

Good points

All shades are beautiful and intensive in color.

The texture is powdery but do not have much fall out.

Easily spreads on the lids and without any primer, I get the exact color.

Very light weight on lids, never feel awkward or heavy.

All shadows are equal in quality.

The texture is as fine as a creamy eye shadow. Spreads on the lids and look very fine and classy.

The price is very reasonable to see the qualities and as a mineral shadows.

The range of colors of these shadows is very wide so you can choose your favorites one very easily.

They shipped world wide so these shadows can be bought comfortably from their website.

The products reach safely within two weeks to you.

Each shadow has a name so you can choose your favorite shade very easily.

Bad points

Due to a mineral shadow the texture is powdery so a bit fall out you will have to allow.

All shades are a bit shimmery, so you can’t apply them on your casual wear but if you apply them in combination with matte shadows, it should be acceptable.

Final thoughts

Finally I love these mineral eye-shadows. They all are so light weight and fine in texture. Spreading beautifully on the lids, the color intensity is great. The range of colors is large and wide. There are many beautiful colors in their range so you can get your right color very easily. I love the effects of these eye colors on my eye-lids. These are really impressive.

Apart from these sample shadows I also have another mineral eyeshadow- 016S which is a maroon shade with beautiful silver shimmers. it decorates the eyes very well & looks gorgeous on the lids <3 Again very pigmented but has a bit fall out.


Did an EOTD with these...check it out:

I've used- 016S in the outer corner & Peach sunset on the lids






Rating

4.5/5

Recommendation

I surely recommend my readers to try these mineral shadows.

Lip gloss

This a lovely summery lip color to which I can use as a color lip balm. I received it in a very cute sample jar.

Shade- Peach Sunset

The shade is very pretty. It’s an orangey nude shade which looks appealing on the lips but is not much visible.

In the mirror of my own experience

I was not excited when I was going to apply it first because when I had applied it on my hand for swatching, it seemed like a colorless lip balm but it was looking lovely on my lips and showing a nude orange color which was looking so natural & moisturizing.!

LOTD

So girl what do you think about these impressive mineral products??? I'm loving them...are you??

SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig