Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Friday, August 19, 2011

Rouge Bunny Rouge Metamosphoses Mattifying Primer- Review, Swatches, Photos

Hey everyone,

After entering the world of blogging I have learnt many new things about makeup, I had never used a primer or base before applying my foundation earlier, but after sometime when I came to know about it, I did try some makeup base but they couldn’t attracted me because I didn’t get satisfactory results after using them. Honestly said, I really needed a good eye primer since a long time, I had ordered an NYX HD primer from ebay but unfortunately it got misplaced in its way and my wish to get a primer remained unfulfilled but now I have got a primer which compelled me to think that sometimes thing comes late but comes best…really I believe it and today I’m reviewing an amazing primer from Rough Bunny Rouge which after using, I admitted the importance of a primer and makeup base.

Rouge Bunny Rouge Metamorphoses Mattifying Primer

It’s a primer which has multipurpose usage, you can use it with your moisturizer to reduce the oiliness and the excess shine of your skin especially on the T-zone area. It can be used as a makeup base, eye primer base and even can be apply on your lips to grow your foundation, eye shadow and lipstick intensity and for a long lasting look.

What it claims

The feather-weight texture of our Mattifying Primer miraculously gives your skin a velvet matte suede glow; it removes the unwanted shine completely and evens out your skin tone.

The enriched formula, including moisturising and soothing actives such as Allantoin and Meadowfoam Seed Oil, smoothes fine lines and wrinkles. Vitamin E fights free radicals and has anti-oxidant and anti-ageing properties.

Pores are tightened without the shocking sensation of a stiffening mask. Instead, you will actually feel the nourishing care of the weightless fluid, and see the transformation promised by many but achieved effortlessly by … Metamorphoses.

How to apply

Perfect your skin for the day or before you apply any make-up product with our Mattifying Primer.

Use it over your daily moisturiser on your complete face, or only on your T-zone, for the smoothest and most seamless canvas.

Apply it on your lips and eyelids to enhance the staying power of your lipstick and eye shadows.

For longer lasting lipstick and a velvet matte finish take a tiny amount with our Lips Brush (# 010) and add carefully over your lipstick as a thin layer.

Net weight

29 ml

Price
£44

Packaging


The packaging of this primer is fabulous like all other Rouge Bunny Rouge product's packaging. It comes in a pure white outer carton with enchanting designs of flowers etc. Inside the carton we find a milky white frosted glass bottle with a lovely print on it that seems to resemble a myriad of lilac flowers with a black shiny cap. It's a pump out bottle which is very contented to take out your required amount of product.


Texture
The texture of this primer is a medium to thick textured white cream,yet feels extremely lightweight and smooth on the skin.

In the mirror of my own experience

On receiving it, I firstly applied it on my eyelids.. I took a tiny drop for it and applied it all over the lids. After a while when I touched my lids, I was amazed to see the smoothness on my lids. When I applied the eye shadow, the only word on my lips was...'great’ I really was astonished to see the intensity of the shadow. That was the same shadow which I had to apply again & again on my lids and still couldn't get the right shade. But the most important quality which I noticed after applying on my face, was that it was really really smooth to apply and made my skin feel utterly soft and nourished. Apparently this is due to the Allantoin and Meadowfoam Seed Oil which nourishes the skin.It does not feel too moisturizing, nor does it feel drying.

It applies really well, just like a second skin creating a smooth makeup base. It's described as giving the skin a velvet matte suede finish and that is spot on.
It works extremely well, it creates a great base, giving my foundation more coverage and it also cuts down shine incredibly well. I'm really really happy to get an amazing primer such as it. I applied it as a makeup base too and I found that It created a really nice base to my foundation as it filled out any fine lines on my face to give a perfectly smooth finish. This is the perfect product for a flawless finish. This primer has become a important part of my makeup, for face, for eyes, even for lips when I need a long lasting matte finish lip color.

Good points

I love it beautiful classy packaging!

Makes my skin super smooth and soft either it is my lids or full face.

Acts as a cover shield on the face making it smooth & velvety!

Does not dry out the skin, nor does it moisturize it much...something that keeps the skin in balance.

The pump out bottle is very comfortable for use.

Very little amount of product is used to cover the whole of the face. Just 2-3 drops for the face & a tiny one for the lids.

The product is surely worth the price!!!

Bad points

Not available everywhere but certainly online at Zuneta.com

Rating

4.80/5

Here in this picture I have applied this primer after moisturizing my face and you can see clearly that there are no shine remains on my face.


Now let's have a look at the shadow test:

BARE

3 swipes of a matte shadow


A drop of Primer

Blended

With primer- 2 swipes of the same matte shadow


Finally...

Finally I would surely like to acknowledge Rouge Bunny Rouge for this amazing product!!! I would highly recommend this to all those who are still in search of a good primer, believe me you can certainly invest your money into this with sealed eyes!!!!

Rouge Bunny Rouge- Website, Facebook

SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig