Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Ellis Faas Blushes- review, swatches...(Part II)


Winter has almost arrived , especially in North India. Your all products either skincare or makeup would be changing according to the season. In this dry weather I'll prefer a cream blush and when we talked about cream blushes, in my opinion Ellis Faas's cream blush are some of the best blushes I have used ever. Today I'm going to continue with the Ellis Faas blushes reviews , first Blush- S301 and second Blush- S302. Both are cream blushes & are very pretty shades. Check out Part 1 of the Ellis Faas blush review- HERE


Ellis Faas Blushes


 I have already reviewed one of their blushes a few weeks ago and if you are a regular reader of COB, you would be aware about that review. Ellis Faas Blushes are cream blushes, come in a unique bullet pen packaging.

What Ellis Faas says....
Made with essential oils,rose water and vitamins C and E, ELLIS FAAS blush gives cheeks a touch of color while cooling and toning the skin for an instant fresh look. ELLIS FAAS blush ensures a dewy finish and long-lasting glow.

Weight
2.5 ml

Price
€28.00

Ingredients
AQUA, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, MICA, CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, SILICA, BEHENETH-30, SQUALANE, POLYACRYLAMIDE, HEXYLDECANOL, GLYCERYL ISOSTEARATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, GLYCERIN, BIS-PEG-18 METHYL ETHER DIMETHYL SILANE, SODIUM ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYL DIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, SODIUM POLYASPARTATE, HYDROGENATED PALM KERNEL GLYCERIDES, C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, ISOHEXADECANE, ROSA CENTIFOLIA FLOWER WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, POLYSORBATE 80, HYDROGENATED PALM GLYCERIDES, LAURETH-7, CELLULOSE GUM, XANTHAN GUM, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHEROL, SODIUM HYALURONATE, TETRASODIUM EDTA, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, FRUCTOSE, GLUCOSE, SUCROSE, UREA, DEXTRIN, ALANINE, GLUTAMIC ACID, ASPARTIC ACID. MAY CONTAIN [+/-] CI77891, CI77491, CI77492, CI77499, CI77007, CI77510, CI75470, CI73360.

How to apply
Apply a dot of colour directly onto the middle of the cheek with the signature ELLIS FAAS pen and fade out with your fingertips or with the sponge that comes with the powder.

Packaging

Wonderful packaging, come in a silver, bullet-shaped pen which are not very light weight but their sleek and pen shaped packaging makes them very easy to use and carry out wherever you want. The only problem with such packaging you aren't able to see how product is left or whether it is about to finish or not.



Applicator

A spongy applicator & after turning the bottom portion, the product comes out through the pores in the applicator.

Texture

Very soft and silky texture with a hint of shimmer which is visible more than S304. The creamy texture doesn't make the skin oily at all. It blends dreamily.


Shade and pigmentation


s301- s301 is a pinkish salmon color with a hint of lovely shimmer. The shimmers only give your cheeks a beautiful glow. This is my favorite shade between the two. 

s302- s302 is a warm pearl coral rose color. Only a hint of shimmer which gives a pearly glowing finish to your face.
 
Lasting power
As I had written my previous post of s304 the lasting power is amazing. These blush are the same and  last until you remove it, can stay whole day on your face. I'll want to say again that never get such long lasting power in a cream blush.

In the mirror of my own experience
S301 is my favorite shade. It gives me a natural pinkish glow. I only need a touch of it for each cheek and I find a natural and glowing effect. This blush blends beautifully. After blending the flow which I find looks as natural as if I've not applied any blush on the face at all, just naturally blushing from inside. 
S302 is perfect for all types of skin tones. Only a dab for each cheeks give a wonderful effect. This effect makes it a very different blush and adds to the natural appearance of this flush. I find  a dewy and youthful glow which is something most of us work hard to achieve. The most important thing in both blushes is that being cream blushes they give the effect of a mixture of powder and cream. Something like when you mix a cream blush with a same shade powder blush and the result which you get from these blushes gives you the same effect. This coral rose peachy pink shade is a bit darker than the first one but this is a natural shade and can be used everyday. Both are blend able like a dream and the finish is something that you obtain after running really fast.  The another important thing is that the formula contains vitamins C and E, essential oils, and rosewater so they  not only make you beautiful but also they are so good for your skin too. I already have written about the wonderful lasting power. I'm really really impressed.

Good points
Love its unique pen shaped packaging. I never found any problem with this packaging, just two clicks and I get the right amount of product.
Both shades are beautiful and give a natural effect on your face.
They blend wonderfully. 
Just a dab on each cheeks needed to find a natural finish. You may need more than one layer of color depending on the look you're trying to achieve.
Both shades look amazing and beautiful after blending on the cheeks. The shimmer which they contain, is not much noticeable only gives you a pearly finish.
The lasting power is fantastic of both blushes. They last until you remove them.
They never feel much creamy or oily on the face even in monsoons.

The cherry on the top is that they contain some useful ingredients like vitamins, oils etc. 
The price is worth their amazing qualities.






Bad points
Every time washing the applicator seems a headache...hey I'm a lazy person.
While washing the applicator, some product can be waste which is painful.
The color choice is limited, only four shade which is not enough.
Only available online.

Finally....
Finally I'm highly impressed with these blushes. They both give me a natural and beautiful effect which I love. The main thing is that I never feel something odd after applying them, feel like nothing is on my face at all. I forget after applying them because they stay on face for a whole day. I never test for night. I can apply then on my lips too and whenever I did this, the result was just amazing. All qualities which we wished from a blush get from them so what i can say more. They are just wonderful..God I'm impressed.


Rating
5/5
This rating is for both of them.

Recommendation
After reading my review, what are you thinking? Just order and get these great blushes and feel your natural glow yourselves and get to hear some beautiful remarks from your beloved. Trust me, you are going to love them!!!


Disclaimer- Products sent by PR

SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig