Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Monday, October 3, 2011

Liz Earle Superskin Concentrate- review, photos

I never used any beauty oil on my skin ever, so when Liz Earle approached me to review their Superskin Concentrate, I hesitated at first because I couldn't imagine to apply an oil on my skin for the whole night. I thought, how greasy would be it but then I agreed due to my deep trust on this brand. I have used some products before and if you're my regular reader, you would be knowing my views about their products. Liz Earle has become a trusting name in the skincare products world.


Liz Earle Superskin Concentrate
The Superskin Concentrate is designed to plump, smooth and rebalance the skin, and basically contains a shed load of natural oils and Vitamin .



What Liz Earle says...
The intense, aromatic blend of 100% pure plant oils in this rich, restoring night-time treat is suitable for all skin types. It helps to soften dry or mature skin and balance combination or oily skin.
Naturally active ingredients include softening argan and organic rosehip oils, soothing neroli, lavender and chamomile essential oils plus antioxidant natural source vitamin E

Ingredients
Avocado Oil, Rosehip Oil, Argan Oil, Neroli Essential Oil, Vitamin E, Chamomile Essential Oil, Lavender Essential Oil, Hazelnut Oil

Net weight 
28ml

Price
 £37

Packaging
Wow, I love its elegant packaging. Like all Superskin products packaging it comes in a gray package with cute yellow flowers. Inside the pack we find a beautiful glass bottle with a transparent cap. It's a pump out bottle so no question about the wastage of the product. A light pump can give out even very less amount of the product if we want. The bottle is sleek and handy but being a glass bottle we will have to a bit careful while traveling with it.


Texture
It's a skin oil so the texture is oily but just one pump is enough to spread out on the whole of the face and neck, after a gentle massage the oil gets absorbed in the skin and leaves a soft and smooth effect all over the face.

How to apply

Use Superskin Concentrate at night-time before, or instead of applying your moisturiser.
Apply sparingly and massage gently into face and neck two to three times a week, or as often as needed. If you have very dry skin, follow with your choice of moisturiser for an intensive moisturising boost, or of you have oily or problem skin use alone to help balance and soothe.
For optimal results our therapist recommends
After cleansing, massage with Superskin Concentrate to help clear toxins, reduce puffiness, boost circulation, encourage cell renewal and aid lymphatic drainage.
Step 1: Warm a small amount in your hands and breathe in the divinely aromatic aroma. Then massage onto your skin with upward and outward movements using firm pressure.
Step 2: With your fingertips, lightly smooth in an outward circular direction along the cheekbones to above the eyebrows. 
Step 3: Finish by gently sweeping your hands up the neck and over the décolletage.

In the mirror of my own experience


As I've mentioned above that I'd never used any skin oil before so I hesitated a bit before using it but as I know that some oils like almond and olive oil are very good for our skin so after reading its ingredients I was impressed and decided to use but you all know that my skin becomes a combination of oily and normal in monsoons so in this condition I was confused in using a skin oil on my skin but still I tried it one night as a trial. After cleansing I rub one pump of the concentrate between my palms and then massage it into my skin. The smell of lavender & oils is a bit strong but I love it. I noticed that a tiny amount of the oil was enough to spread out beautifully all over my face and neck and is quickly absorbed. After a gentle massage I saw my face and surprised to see that there was no trace of any oiliness & instead a beautiful shine was visible.The next morning I woke up with a baby soft and smooth skin. When I washed my face, I felt the softness clearly. My skin was never so silky and soft.I have been using it in conjunction with all the Liz Earle products so its hard to tell whether a specific product is making a difference or if its the whole routine, but my skin has never been better. The most amazing thing of this oil is that it's perfect for all type of skins, even the oily skin people can use it without any hesitation because it doesn't make the skin oily at all, it makes it healthy, supple and fresh. I'm sure It'll be like a medicine for me in winter. For my health of my skin. I really appreciate the team of Liz Earle for producing this oil for our skin. The price may be a bother for  some people, no doubt, it's costly but to see the performance of this oil, we can invest our money on this amazing skin oil. 

Good Points
I love its beautiful and elegant packaging though the heavy glass bottle is not perfect for traveling but I love its classy packaging.
The smell is quite nice,  but some people don't like strong smell while going to bed but the smell doesn't remain for much long.
Only one pump of amount is enough for massaging all over the face and neck. So the product will last quite long.
The oil gets absorbed in the skin very quickly and starts its work soon after. After a gentle massage we don't find the oil on our skin.
In the morning, the smoothness can be clearly felt. I often touch my skin before washing my face. It's so nice to see a soft and supple face in the mirror when you wake up.
I haven't experienced any breakouts or increase in oiliness from this.
I'm sure it'll work even better in winters for my skin.
Very easy to order online. The product reaches very quickly and safely.

Bad points
The heavy glass bottle packaging may cause a bit problem while carrying out for travel.
Some people may not like the strong smell.
£37.80 for the 28ml bottle is a bit costly but you can invest your money for your skin health.
Only available online.

Finally....
Finally I can say without ant doubt that it's like a food for our skin. Sometimes we take some healthy diet for our health which can be costly sometimes but we shouldn't care about that for our health. In the same way, I can invest my money for the good health of my skin. No doubt, it's an amazing skin oil which performs it's task perfectly at night, & we can easily see the effect in the morning. I really love it!


Ratings
4.8/5

Recommendation
If you really love your skin, really want to make it look healthy and fresh, try this out once, I'm sure you'll not be disappointed at all. 

Availability
You can easily purchase it online from the Liz Earle website.

So what do you think about this product?

Disclaimer- Product sent by PR
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig