Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Monday, October 31, 2011

Mineralissima Mineral Makeup- Review, Swatches & photos (Part II)

Hi lovely readers,
Hope you all are fine and feeling well.
Some days ago I had written a post which contains review of Mineralissima cosmetics products. I got many mails for reviewing more products of this brand. I'm happy that ladies have started loving mineral products and I'm sure my readers would love to read this post too because you are going to read about some more interesting products like some bronzers and some blushes from this brand. So lets start!!  



Ibiza Bronzer



It's a mineral bronzer which looks gorgeous after applying on the face. The shimmer including with it gives a beautiful glow on the area where it's applied.
Weight & price

In the mirror of my own experience



Ibiza Bronzer looks a bit dark in the jar but after applying it it gives a really gorgeous effect. It's not dark for a fair skin tones. The shimmers are not visible but effective for giving a nice sun kissed glow on the face. It's a bit light for contouring the face but I apply it at the side of my nose areas, forehead and sometimes on cheek bones too and the effect which I get from it, is natural and impressive. The texture is soft and very nice in blending. Can give instant brightness and a life to dull and tired skin.

Rating

4/5

Afterglow



Afterglow adds a gorgeous glow to your face. With very sheer sparkle. This versatile powder can be used as a bronzer, blusher or an eyeshadow. It's a limited edition product which give a glamorous glow after applying.

Weight & price








In the mirror of my own experience



It's really really beautiful shade. The shade is some kind of tea rose pink with lovely shimmer which looks gorgeous after applying. I applied it after applying Chiffon Finish, a light touch on my cheeks and the tip of my nose and a very light touch on forehead bones at a party. Trust me, most of my friend wanted to know about the reason of this lovely glow. You cab use it as an eye shadow too when you want a natural color on your eyes with a bit shimmer. Afterglow is perfect both day and night because it never feels applying something artificial on the face. A lovely mixture of natural and glamorous finish. I really love this product and love to use it.

Rating
4.5/5

Brazen Blusher



A slightly more intensive pinkish red, sparkly mineral blusher. Perfect for nights out and give a pretty effects to your cheeks.

Weight & price
Full size (5g in a sifter jar) +€11.00



In the mirror of my own experience



They describe the shade as pinkish red but I think it's more closer with peach shade. You'll totally in love with this blush because it gives a magical beauty on your cheeks. after foundation and finish powder, a touch of this blush gives a fabulous beauty to your face. It's so pigmented so only a touch is enough to find it pretty finish. It blends beautifully. The shimmers in it  are not much visible. It's a bold shade if you apply in much amount but if you want a natural glow and at a day time, you need only a light touch of this blush. I'm really impressed by its lasting power. It can stay about 5-6 hour easily. In winter it can last more, I'm sure.

Rating
5/5

Flirt Blusher



Pretty in Pink! Add a touch of rosy shimmer to your cheeks, temples or eyes with this natural mineral blush.
Weight & price

In the mirror of my own experience


This blush is perfect for day time because it gives a perfect natural effect after applying it. You can apply it with your black outfit which is a must-have shade dress in your wardrobe. The shade of this blush is so pretty a brownish pink with a slight hint of shimmer which is not visible. You find a natural and healthy sun kissed glow on your face. Superb blend able and of course, long lasting. Can stay for about 5 to 6 hours easily. This one is most usable in daily routine for out going ladies. Great product!!!

Rating
4.5/5

  Glow Shimmer




A superlight and fluffy bronzer/shimmer powder for face and body which highlights your face and the part of the body beautifully.

Weight & price

In the mirror of my own experience

I applied this powder for a party. After applying the blush I took a tiny amount of this powder and used it as a highlighter on my cheeks, the temple of my nose and then gave a light touch on my arms and neck bones. It was looking really gorgeous. The shimmers perfectly give a glamor to my face and body. Let me share with you a beauty secret? Give a light touch of this powder on your lipstick and brow bones for special occasion and you'll love the effect you'll get after it. The most impressive thing of this powder is its lasting power and texture which blends like a dream. Beautiful product!

Rating

4/5


Finally....



Finally I'm impressed about all of Mineralissima cosmetic products. All products mentioned here are worth buying. The texture, quality, lasting power and of course the effect and finishing is great. The price is also reasonable to see their qualities. There are lot of mineral cosmetics brand in which this brand is really noticeable due to its qualitiy of products. The only thing they should remember is to maintain it always.

Recommendation
You can see the beauty of these products. I'll love them and want to buy more. I also recommend it to my readers to try them once.

Availability
You can purchase these products from Mineralissima cosmetics website.

Disclaimer- products sent by PR
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig