Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Only in your Dreams inspired makeup look!

Hi everyone

Today I have done an inspired makeup look & the idea I got from Too Faced cosmetics website. This look is from their new Christmas collection & I love this natural makeup look, wanted to try it out since a long time so finally tried it today. I'm not very good at doing makeup but always love to experiment with my looks so  this one would have some faults too but still I enjoyed doing something new with my makeup looks. I hope you'll ignore the faults and like it. 

Have a great weekend to all of my readers and blogger friends!!!!














So girls what do you think about this???

SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig