Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Velour Eye Lashes-Review, Photos & EOTD

Hi everyone,
I have tried different types of false eye lashes. Usually I love to try different kinds of lashes. different kinds of lashes give our eyes different type effect. Sometimes makes them natural sometimes dramatic. They increase attraction of our eyes.
Today I’m going to show a pair of exquisite false eye lashes from an exciting eyelashes brand Velour. The company makes only false eye lashes. you can say it a luxury brand of false eye lashes.
some words about the brand
Two beautiful girls started their own company based in Toronto called Velour Lashes! Mabel & Angela are the founders of this new and exciting brand.


Velour Lashes
Velour lashes comes in different kinds of designs out of which I chose the natural looking pair called Are Those Real?
Cute packaging
Velour ThoseReal Eye Lashes
ThoseReal are soft natural eye lashes which are helpful in giving the eyes a natural and soft look.

What the Velour Lashes says...

100% Mink - Mink fur offers a glamorous shine, soft feathery feel, and above all, a completely natural look
Use up to 25 times - Lashes can be worn up to 25 times with proper care. The shape and form of the lashes remain the same even after several usages.
Natural & lightweight - Super lightweight and flexible, allowing you to curl it just like real human hair.
Cruelty-free and sterilized - Absolutely no harm done to animals. Brushed from live mink and sterilized to ensure safe non-allergenic usage
Easy application - The band of the lash is designed to make application much more easier!
Inside the outer case
Ingredients

Velour Lashes are made up of 100% natural mink fur which have been gently brushed from live mink animal and sterilized to ensure that they are hypo-allergenic. We would like to make clear and public that no harm has been done to these beautiful animals. Unlike synthetic lashes, our 100% natural mink fur is free from any sort of chemical processing and dye which allows for an extremely soft, lightweight, and natural look. With the use of mink fur, Velour Lashes introduces a super luxurious and alluring line of lashes that will allow anyone to look and feel red carpet ready
Price

Reg $59.99  CAN$29.99

 Packaging

They come in a beautiful purple box which is very nice to secure the lashes in its case. The box is very light weight so it's easy to carry out anywhere we go.
ThoseReal lashes
haha, I'll be careful!
How to use and take care of them

On the Velour Lashes website, they actually included very detailed and easy to understand instructions to apply these lashes AND how to take care of your lashes. 

In the mirror of my own experience

I never use false eye lashes in real life but love to wear them in my photos. When lovely Mabel and Angela approached me for reviewing their lashes they asked me to choose my favorite one. I chose these natural effecting lashes. To be honest it's my first mink lashes. When I got these lashes I was surprised to see its luxury and cute packaging. They reached to me in a very secure package. Inside the package its beautiful case made me happy. The lashes are kept inside the purple box very beautifully. When I first picked up the lashes from the case, it felt really light weight. The lash bands are so thin & light weighted that made them very easy to apply them on the lashline. I wore them on my eyes in seconds without any problem. After wearing them they looked so natural, the only difference was they had increased the length of my lashes and gave my eyes a beautiful effect. I hate the thick band of some lashes, which makes them difficult to apply on the eyes. I really love the quality of these lashes. The good thing is that these are completely handmade and are made by 100% mink fur. My eye makeup has become easier with these lashes. I want to try more lashes from this brand.

Good points
Cute and beautiful packaging
Very light weight
These are totally hand made and are made by mink fur.
It’s so easy to wear them on my eyes
The thin band made it very easy to wear.
They give the eyes a natural and beautiful look
The case provided by company makes it easy to keep the lashes safely for a long period of time.


Bad points
A bit expensive.
The company doesn't provide its own glue with the lashes but in my opinion it should be nice if they provided one with lashes.
They say that one has no need to apply mascara on the lashes but I think without applying mascara the lashes don't set properly with the natural lashes. A light coat of mascara mixes them well with natural lashes.
Finally....
Finally I'm happy with these lashes. They are so light that I barely feel them on my lids. They are very easy to wear and remove. The only problem with these lashes are that they are quite expensive but to see its quality the price is worth the money. The website and their customer service is really professional. I got my product very quickly in time. They ship worldwide.



I'm here with Velour Those Real Lashes
Rating
4/5

Recommendation
If you are a lover of mink lashes, you should try these lashes because mink lashes are not easily available and are very costly.


Aren't they looking so natural?
Availability

You can purchased Velour Lashes from their website.

SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig