Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Ellis Faas Winter Set- The Perfect Set..

Winter is the best time for makeup and fashion. I have seen ladies who love to do new experiments on their faces and makeup. I'm not a great fan of this season but I accept that you can try some daring shades and style in this season and no one will mind it. You can apply some bright colors with black outfit and it’ll look beautiful in chilled weather. If you ask me the best makeup look and style, I prefer a smoky eye makeup with red lips and a full black outfit. Wow, this one is the most favorite way of fashion and makeup for icy weather, anyways, there are so many other styles that can be created for this season and it’s a matter on which you can talk so long. But I think Ellis Faas who has launched a winter gift set recently would surely agree with me because this set of theirs comprises of almost all the favorite shades which one requires for a perfect makeup!!!



Ellis Faas Winter Set

Ellis Faas Winter Set consists of there products- two for the eyes & one for the lips.






What Ellis Faas says...

For the 2011 autumn/winter  season, Ellis has selected a gift set of three, best-selling products that work together as a great team.

Price
$ 85. 0 0

The set contains:
 Milky Lips L201
Creamy Eyes E103
 Milky Eyes E209

Packaging
The Winter Set comes in a gray white open box in which the three products are kept. All three products come in their bullet shaped pen packaging which has become a special symbol of Ellis Faas products. As always the useful brushes are provided with all three pens.
 

Milky Lips L201
L201, Ellis was able to reproduce the colour that Snow White's mother wished for the lips of her child: blood-red. 
This red is probably the most 'human' of all the colours – and therefore the most versatile. ELLIS RED can be used to achieve a classic image, a sexy look or any number of styles, in fact.
Weight
2.8 ml
Shade & texture
The shade of L201 is a universal red color. A red one which can be every women's desire. 
The texture is soft as silk. It applies on lips so slickly and effortlessly that you even enjoy to wear it again and again. The texture is completely moisturizing that you don't  need to apply a lip balm underneath lips.



 

Pigmentation
Great, I only can say about the pigmentation. You need a tiny amount to get your desired color.
Lasting power
I can say it only on the basis of my previous experience of Milky Lips because due to Muharram I haven't used it on my lips till now but as I have used my Milky Lips..which lasts about 6 to 7 hours easily on my lips and i think the duration of lasting power can increase during the winter.
In the mirror of my own experience
I have used Ellis Milky Lips before and really loved it but this one is my hot favorite. The shade is a real, perfect red, a red for which I'd wished since long but never found. This red looks extremely beautiful on the lips and the best thing is that it never feels you have applied something uncomfortably deep. It becomes as a part of your lips. I applied it on my hands and I swear I was fascinated to see its color and texture. It's moisturizing enough and spread evenly. For lasting power I tested it on my friend. She applied it for a party and was amazed by its strong lasting power. Even after 6 hours, without retouching her lips color was not faded. It's a dreamy red with super pigmentation and strong lasting power. 
Rating
5/5

Creamy Eyes E103
Ellis has tested hundreds of eye shadows over the course of her career, and the moment she tried the formula of what has become ELLIS FAAS Creamy Eyes, she fell in love with its velvety texture. With its quick-drying properties and special blend of flower and coffee extracts, Creamy Eyes provides coverage without heaviness. 
Weight
2.5 ml
Shade & texture
L103 is a matte black color that comes in a mousse like texture. The texture looks thick but when you use it, you notice that the texture is creamy and very ideal for using. You can blend it very easily because it doesn't dry fast. 



Pigmentation
The pigmentation is amazing. It's super black and only a tiny amount is enough for using. You can't even imaging a better black shade than this one.
Lasting power
Just amazing, it can last for whole day on the eyes. Apply it in the morning and see it in the evening. You'll find it incredible. When you see your eye makeup after whole day, a slight faded effect looks really gorgeous. This effect makes your eyes even more beautiful. I swear.
In the mirror of my own experience
I never used their eye products before but was really curios to use one. I have used Ellis foundation, concealer, blushes and of course lip colors but this was my first chance to try out their eye product. I was very excited to see the product. To be honest the experience of just seeing the Ellis Faas products coming out from the pen is always beautiful. I swatched it first on my hand, I applied the shadow with the brush which is provided with the pen and was really amazed to see the pigmentation and texture of the shadow. I really loved the creamy texture and fantastic pigmentation. I swatched it on my hand without any primer and you just can see its pigmentation and  silky texture. Even though it's a liquid eye shadow, it didn't take long for it to set. It also don't dry instantly so that gives you enough time to do the blending. I removed it first with water for testing but it didn't budge and made me clear about its lasting power. Then I removed it with my makeup remover. I tested its lasting power on my friends eyes with the lips and we both impressed about its lasting which remained almost whole day. Silky
texture, fantastic pigmentation and super staying power, what else I can wish for in an eye shadow.
Rating
5/5
Milky Eyes E209
For a soft and sophisticated look, use the specifically designed ELLIS FAAS Milky Eyes sponge applicator to apply Milky Eyes all over the eyelid, then fade it with the fingertips. For more intense colour, simply re-apply a second layer of Milky Eyes. (Ellis particularly likes applying Milky Eyes across the lid and then intensifying the colour in a second layer close to the lashes.
Weight
2.5 ml
Shade and texture
The E209 shade is like my skin but better on my eyes, and has the faintest sheen to it when the light hits. It's is a warm peachy beige that happens to create a clean, polished look all on it's own. the texture is quite different from that of Creamy Eyes. Its more liquid than creamy eyes and after drying it looks like powder shadow.



Pigmentation
If I compare it with the other two then it's less pigmented but to see its shade and use it works great. I love the sheen which can be seen in sun light and looks beautiful.
Lasting power
The Milky Eyes has the same power of staying as Creamy Eyes has. It can stay almost for the whole day.
In the mirror of my own experience
 It looks like a base color but in fact it's very useful in real life. It's can be used for daily office wear or with daily wear. When you apply it on your eyes with its brush it looks like a base color if you have fair complexion but you'll find a lovely sparkle in it in the sun light which looks gorgeous. It can be used with any other shadow and looks lovely. It blends very well, the texture is lovely and staying power is just great. If you use it alone it does not look as glamorous as the two other parts of this set but in fact it's an essential part of this set which makes it complete.
Rating
4.5/5
Finally....
I'm highly impressed with this winter set. for me, & absolutely perfect something which I only can imagine. You can create an extremely hot and sexy look with this. I want to give an example to you. Dress up with your favorite black outfit with long black coat. Create a deep smokey eye makeup with Creamy and Milky Eyes, give a light touch of blush on the apples of your cheeks and make your lips hot with Milky Lips. Leave your hair free after combing and you are ready for party. Trust me, every eyes will adore your beauty and you'll smile to hear the remarks like ' WOW and ' GORGEOUS'. I have fell in love with this winter set. Nothing less than a Jewel set!!
Overall Rating
4.80/5
Recommendation
I just want to say that you'll definitely miss something precious if you don't have this amazing set. Trust me, It'll be a precious gift for everyone!!!
Availability
Available online- EllisFaas.com, Sephora.com

P.S- Will do a makeup look using these products after Muharram
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig