Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Chambor Blusher 68 Passion Rose- Review, Swatches & Photos

If we think about a blush shade, the first feeling of a blush is always pink. Pink is a natural blush color and that's why this color is so popular. I always love natural makeup and light pink blush is an essential part of natural makeup. I have many pink blushes from various brands but the desire of buying a blush is always insists me to buy more and more. Recently I bought Chambor’s Passion Rose Blush and I really love it. It’s a tremendous color of pink which makes your cheek look like a pink rose.

Chambor Blusher 68 Passion Rose

Passion Rose 68 is natural pink rosy shade blush with silver shimmers. The shade looks extremely beautiful on the cheeks. The shimmer is very subtle and delicate which gives the face not only a natural but also a beautiful glow when blended.


What Becca Rose says….
 Convenient to carry & used for re-touch
Lasts for long period of time
Water resistant – Long Lasting
Comes in Powder Form, Can be converted to Cream form by mixing it with Foundation or Moisturizer
Excellent blending & adherence capability
Non Comodogenic
No animal ingredients

Weight

 6 g

Price
 Rs.475

Packaging

I always admire Chambor's classy packaging. This blush comes in a navy blue packaging. Inside the box, you find the shining navy blue case with silver lining. The case opens with a click lock. Inside it a mirror and a thin brush is provided with the blush. the packaging is very neat and convenient. I love the packaging.


The Brush

The brush provided along with the blush is completely useless. It looks like an eye shadow brush more than a blush applicator.

Ingredients

Vitamin A & E
 
Shade

They come in many shades.The shade 68 Passion Rose is natural light rosy pink with light shimmers which is very pretty for medium to light skin tones.


Texture & pigmentation

The texture is soft and tremendously silky. Sometime it amazed me, because the texture of this blush is somewhere in between powder and cream blush.Perfectly blend able.  The pigmentation is wonderful, one or two swipe is enough for glowing effect.



In the mirror of my own experience

This blush is another one which makes me satisfied after using. I'm so glad to have some lovely blushes which make me satisfied!! Sometimes I feel we all girls and ladies are a bit greedy of cosmetics especially I'm crazy for lipstick and blushes. When I first saw it on the counter, I decided immediately to buy it. Now after using it for 2-3 times, I can say that my decision was perfect. Actually this is the perfect shade for my skin tone. The texture is superb and it blends like a dream. I know the 'dream' is a common word but these words have to used when we have no words to explain something beautiful. The lasting power is good can't be called perfect but it lasts for 5 to 6 hours easily so for me, it's good. If 5 to 6 hours lasting is not enough for you, you can retouch the blush lightly. I'm very very happy to see its effects on my face. I have used many blushes from Chambor and they never let me down with their quality. 

Good points

Elegant and exclusive packaging as always.
The shade is beautiful for medium to light skin tones.
The texture is outstanding and excellent. Neither like powder nor cream and so you can imagine about the texture.
Very pigmented.
The subtle shimmers give a beautiful glow to your face after blending.
Good lasting power.
Enough quantity.
Reasonable price.
Easily available.



Bad points

I didn't find the full ingredient list of blush on their website.
The applicator provided with blush is useless.
Finally....

I'm greatly satisfied about this blush. The quality is excellent and the effect is beautiful. I really love its texture which only can be called dreamy and wonderful. The shade is beautiful and natural which can worn with every shade's outfit. Can be used everyday for office and of course in night functions too because the glow looks tremendous in lights. 
 
Rating
4.75/5
Recommendation

I recommend it to all my readers. I'm very sure you'll love its effect after applying on your face. The have many colors both in warm and cool skin tones. You should choose one for yourself. 

Availability

Can be purchased on all Chambor counters all over India.

Disclaimer- This product was purchased by me with my own money.
 
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig