Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Ellis Faas eyeliner- review, swatches

Ellis Faas is one my favorite brands & till date whatever products I've used from this brand be it eye products, lip products or  face products, I've never been disappointed by these products. 

Today I'll be showing you Ellis Faas eyeliner which is one of my latest addition to my collection of Ellis Faas products

Ellis Faas Eyeliner
It is a liquid eyeliner which a very thin tip brush included through which the product come out. Very easy to use & apply!


What Ellis Faas says...
Like ELLIS FAAS eye shadow, ELLIS FAAS eyeliner transforms from a liquid into a powder, but with an extra matte finish. With a perfectly shaped brush that ensures precision lines with each application, ELLIS FAAS eyeliner defines the eye with intense colour.
 Weight
2.8ml 

Price
€26

Ingredients

AQUA, SILICA, MICA, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, MAGNESIUM ALUMINIUN SILICATE, PPG-25-LAURETH-25, POLYSORBATE 60, METHYLPARABEN, SORBIC ACID, POLYSORBATE 20, PROPYLPARABEN, 2-BROMO-2-NITROPROPANE-1,3-DIOL. MAY CONTAIN [+/-] CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 77491/77492/77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 75470 (CARMINE), CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINE BLUE), CI 77510 (FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE), CI 77288 (CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS), CI 77289 (CHROMIUM HYDROXINE GREEN)

Packaging
Comes in a beautiful, sleek Ellis Faas pen very similar to the other Ellis Faas products. Has a very fine tip brush & after revolving the bottom of the pen for a while the product comes out.



Shades available
Black (E501) and Chocolate Brown (E502). My shade- Black(E501)
 
Texture
The texture is very smooth and it glides on very smoothly! the shade is very intense & just a swipe or two is enough to get the right shade & a beautiful matte finish.

In the mirror of my own experience

I have used many eyeliners from different brands, after lip colors my second love is black eyeliners. I have heard a lot of things about Ellis eyes and after using some of their eye products I was fascinated about their eyes products. When I opened the cap, the thin and sharp tip of the brush  attracted my view instantly. The brush is very nice and has a sharp tip which seemed  ideal  for making a line on the lids. The bristles of the brush are neither too stiff nor too soft, just perfect for  applying a clean line on the lids. The only problem with the brush is that when you click the pen, the liquid liner comes out mainly from the center of the brush which disturbs a bit the sharpness of the tip. You can shape the tip with a light touch of your finger on the tip of the brush. One more thing is for remember, the liquid liner comes quickly on the brush so click just one or two times. The E501 is a jet black color. It applies liquid and dries matte. It has a very thick consistency and wonderful finish. It's another wonder of Ellis eyes which has really impressed me. The tip of the brush is very helpful for making a neat  line. It has made applying liquid liner on the lids very very easy. The lasting power is great. It doesn't fade at all for about 7 to 8 hours. I really impressed by its lasting power. For me it's a perfect liquid eyeliner, just open and rotate, apply a neat black line either small or wing and done, forget about it for 7 to 8 hours.It's not water proof which I like because I don't like applying water proof eyeliners usually. For me, it's so difficult to remove a water proof eyeliner with an eye makeup remover as it takes a lot of time. You can use Ellis Creamy eyes as an eyeliner if you want a waterproof one.

Good points
Has a very fine tip brush which helps in making very precise thin lines.
The shade is quite intense & just 1-2 swipes are enough.
Beautiful, handy packaging.
Smooth texture.
Perfect consistency & gives a beautiful matte finish.
Lasting power is very high.
Can be removed easily with a makeup remover.


Bad points
Some may want a waterproof eyeliner, so this doesn't suit their purpose.

Finally...

Overall, this is a perfect eyeliner & has all the qualities of a good liquid liner. I would love to add it in my favorite eyeliners list which includes a few others because you don't always get the perfect.

Rating
4.5/5

Recommendation
Yes, I would surely recommend this eyeliner to all my readers & I can assure you that you opinion would not be much different than mine.

Availability

Available at EllisFaas.com & Sephora.com online. Also at all Ellis Faas stores worldwide.

Disclaimer- Product sent by PR. Opinions expressed are 100% honest & original.
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig