Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

First Blog Sale- Ellis Faas, Sleek makeup & Faces cosmetics

Hi everyone,
Every morning, when the night ends, is new for every human being. Sometimes we do something about which we have never even thought about before but only a moment is enough to give you a new idea. I have been getting many requests from my readers for starting a blog sale so today i thought of doing this first time on my blog. I have no idea about it because it's the first time I'm doing it but I hope my readers are with me like always.

It's a small blog sale but some products which you all will like to own...isn't it?

Faces

Finally we have three more things from Faces Cosmetics: Moisture Rich lipstick in Pink Passion, Faces Loose Pigments, Faces Quartet in Green. 

Moisture Rich lipstick- Rs 200 (used once)- Review


Pigments- Rs 125 each (swatched once)- review


I-shine Quartet- Rs 200 (used twice)- review



Ellis Faas Winter Set (Sold out)

If you are interested in buying the whole set then it'll cost you  Rs 2600 whereas the actual price is $85. This set is completely brand new, hasn't been used even once. You can check out my review on my own Ellis Faas Winter set- HERE.



 If you want to buy these pens individually/ separately, then each pen is worth Rs 1050 while the actual cost is around Rs 1600-1700.
 

Sleek
Next comes two things from the Sleek Berry Collection: The Kohl Pencil & True Color matte lipstick in Cranberry. Both have been used only once. Check out my review- HERE

Kohl Pencil in Mossberry- Rs 170


Matte lipstick in Cranberry-  Rs 300 { SOLD OUT}


Now let's move on to the terms & conditions of buying these:
  • This Blog sale is only open to Indian residents.
  • This blog sale is open till 25th March.
  • After the payment is done, I'll ship out the products to their respective buyer after 3-4 days.
  • Please email me at rakhshanda.rizvi@gmail.com & you can send the payment in my bank account. Also when you decide to buy a product please email me so that i can tell you the shipping cost also. I promise I will keep the shipping rates low.
  • You can also pay through Paypal.
  • I would like to inform you that I'll ship the products through a good postal service but I wouldn't be responsible for any damage in the products while shipping. 
These are some really great products which I'm sure many of you would like to own if you don't have them as yet. i've kept the rates very reasonable although the products are in a very good condition have have been barely used.

Have a great day!!!!
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig