Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Monday, March 26, 2012

faces Glam on Powder blush- review, swatches & photos

After my first review of Faces Canada's New Silk Luxury Makeup Range's eye shadow duo, I got many mails for reviewing the other products of that range, I'm not surprised with the responses because this range is really impressive and I really appreciate them for launching this great range for the makeup lovers. So I want to tell my readers not to worry, I’ll write all products review one by one. Toady I’m going to review another part of their range Faces Glam On Powder Blush in Sandalwood which is also a remarkable product of that range

What  Faces Canada says….

Bring on that silky natural blush on you cheekbones.
This is highly pigmented powder formula that allows for an even and precise application.
It is long lasting color that stays all day long without fading or drying.
Its powdery texture complements all skin tones and works wonderfully by smoothly blending with skin color.





Weight

3.5 g

Price

Rs 399



Packaging

It comes in a shining metallic gray round compact packaging which looks beautiful. It opens after pressing the button with a click. Inside the case you find a the blush with a round mirror. There is no applicator provided with the packaging but you can ignore this after seeing the elegant packaging.


Shade

The shade is very unique and different. You can't usually find such shade in blushes. It's the shade which can applied for any daily wear looks. This does resemble the the shade of sandalwood with a very soft golden sheen  You are be able to see the tiny golden flecks in the swatch. However, the gold is quite understated and this can be easily worn in any time and with every outfit. I have a bit similar shades of blush like Mac Trace me Gold and Sleek Makeup Nude blush but they both quite different in shade.

Texture & pigmentation

The texture is very non-powdery & smooth. It blends very well giving a soft glowing look! Just 2-3 swipes are enough to get the accurate shade!


In the mirror of my own experience


I have used this blush many times because the shade is quite unique and all unique shades always attract me a lot. The texture of the blush is soft and silky smooth. I didn’t find much powdery mess when the brush is swiped on the surface which I have noticed with many blushes. The pigmentation is really amazing because to see its shade I hadn’t expected so much opaqueness  but after one swipe I noticed the accurate shade on my cheeks. I applied just two or three swipes of blush for blending. It blends brilliantly like a dream and gives a glowy even finish. The most important thing is that you hardly feel like you have applied any blush on your cheeks because it very light weight. Moreover the lasting power is so strong. It can stay about for 8 hours easily on my face. I don’t know how much it’ll last on an oily skin face but for me it’s great. I love this blush.
 

Good points


The packaging is elegant, sturdy and sleek.
The texture is so soft and silky-smooth
It’s not powdery
It blends amazingly
It’s perfectly pigmented
The blush has a soft gold shine
The shade will go well with all skin tones
The soft golden glow which you get after applying it looks very pretty.
      The lasting power is very impressive.


Bad points

No applicator provided with the blush.
The quantity is a little less than other blushes.

Finally....


If I say that it’s one of my most favorite blush, I will not be wrong because it has everything which I can expect from an ideal blush and the most significant part of it is its shade, a beautiful exclusive shade which I really love. It's a pleasure to apply such a different shade.  I love its super quality so I want to purchase some other shades too but hey, not pink now. I have a lot of pink shades in my blush collection.

Rating

4.8/5

Recommendation

Highly recommended & will suit almost all skin tones!

Availability

Available at all Faces counters.

Disclaimer- Product sent by PR. Opinions expressed are 100% honest & original.
 
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig