Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Thursday, June 21, 2012

High Heel Bowknot sandals- My new love!!!!

After an amazing experience with my footwear shopping at wholesale-dress.net last time, I decided to go for another pair of sandals from their enormous collection!
 And this time, I got hold of these gorgeous high heeled bowknot sandals which caught my eyes at the first glance itself!!

High Heel Bowknot Sandals Black

A pair of beautiful bowknowt sandals with high heels & buckles!!


Weight 

900 Gm

Price

US$ 9.73

Colors

I chose this black one, but these are also available in silver & golden colors which look extremely gorgeous!!


Heel height

11 cm


In the mirror of my own experience

I usually don't wear heels of more than 7-8 cm high, & even this time I hadn't thought that I would buy something like this. Wholesale-dress.net has a very big collection of shoes & as I was browsing through it, my eyes feel upon this pair of sandals! That was the end of my search & I quickly ordered for this! My parcel arrived in about 10-12 days packed safely in plastic & a carton. 



Look



These sandals looks extremely gorgeous & sexy!!The beautiful shiny black look makes it even more gorgeous & elegant! The sole is red in color which gives a bold look & the light brown heels altogether look soo beautiful & compliment each other well!! The buckle adds to beauty of these sandals. Unfortunately my pair has both buckles slightly weird & I face a little problem with them as they don not close properly, so I prefer wearing these without the buckle only, which also looks just great!!! Oh & the bowknot, it looks soo cute along with the peep toe style, I really love bowknots!!! Do you??
I would love to try the golden one too as it'll also look very elegant!!!!







Comfort

As I mentioned above that I'm not much into very high heels but still when I wore these, I found them quite comfortable, so if you are in a habit of wearing high heels, then these will surely be comfortable for you! You can feel them slightly cushiony which makes your feel comfortable & relaxed.The heels are strong & of a perfect width, if you want thin heels, & not too thin with which you can't walk properly.



Finally...

Finally I would say that I really love these & frankly speaking these were like a love at first sight!!
This is one of the most gorgeous pair that I own at present! Moreover, they are so lowly priced, just for less than $10, I can never imagine getting something like this at this price in India!! But then that's the specialty of wholesale-dress.net...amazingly high quality things at dirt cheap prices!!

Rating

4.8/5

Recommendation

If you are in search of glamorous high heels, then this is definitely where your search should end!!!

Availability

Available HERE


SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig