Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Jabong.com, the online fashion megastore!

I'm sure the Indian readers must have seen that great commercial on tv- "Don't ever tell your wife, girlfriend or sister about Jabong.com......"

I recently shopped from this website & once your surf through it, you realize that they do stand upto their claim!!
Today I'm gonna share my shopping experience on Jabong.com with you all!


A few words about Jabong.com

Jabong.com is a young and vibrant company that aims to provide good quality branded products. Jabong.com caters to the fashion needs of men, women and kids across footwear, apparel, jewellery and accessories.
At Jabong.com we strive to achieve the highest level of “Customer Satisfaction” possible. Our cutting edge E-commerce platform, highly experienced buying team, agile warehouse systems and state of the art customer care centre provides customer with:
  • Broader selection of products
  • Superior buying experience
  • On-time delivery of products
  • Quick resolution of any concerns

A few snapshots



In the mirror of my own experience

Countless of shopping websites have sprung up these days & needless to say that most of them are doing well with their good quality service. The previous websites that I've reviewed till now were mostly beauty related ones, but this one is a great fashion megastore! There are so many items available, from clothing to accessories & even perfumes, that I got so confused as to what should I order but I finally decided to order a watch from Fastrack! Just 2-3 clicks & your order is done. After placing my order I got two conformations calls which shows how sincere they are about a customers order. I had opted for COD & when the parcel arrived the postman told me to open up the package & check the contents, another good thing!! I received my package in 2 days which is really a fast service & that too in a sturdy cardboard carton wherein the items were kept safely! I really loved shopping at Jabong.com!




Good Points

Uncountable things avaibale in all categories!!
many brands available.
Helpful customer service.
Shopping here is very easy & convenient!
Quick delivery.
Items arrrive very safely!
COD option also available!
Free shipping!

Bad Points


I found no negative points in this website!

Finally

Needless to say, that I really had an amazing shopping experience & I would really love to shop from here again :)

Rating

5/5

Recommendation
If you are looking for branded items online, this is where your search ends!


SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig