Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Thursday, August 16, 2012

L.A. colors baked eyeshadow quad- review, swatches


Hey everyone,

I'm finally back after a long time & today I bring to you a gorgeous eyeshadow quad from L.A. colors. I have this quad in GALAXY which has a combination of light and dark shades (white, metallic orange, bronze & metallic dark brown.
Scroll down to know that I think about this quad.


L.A. Colors 4 colors baked eyeshadow quad

This eyeshadow quad contains 4 baked eyeshadows which are very pigmented.

What website says...

This chic compact of four color harmonized shades contour and highlight eyes, with intense pigments. Provides perfect payoff for a dramatic look. All day-wear eyeshadow!

Weight 

5.5 gm

Price

$3.99

Ingredients


Shades


How to use

Apply dry or wet for more intense effect

In the mirror of my own experience

I've used some baked eyeshadows before also, but never used any eyeshadow from L.A colors cosmetics. Browsing through their website I saw that they have so many colorful palettes in their collection. I really love baked eyeshadows & I was pleasantly surprised to see the eyeshadows of such a great quality.

Packaging


The packaging is an average one, with a transparent lid and black body. An applicator sponge is also provided which is not of much use.




Texture

They have a rich texture and are very soft and smooth. You can get an intense texture if you apply them wet.


Pigmentation

The colors are highly pigmented even without a primer. These eyeshadows changed my perception about baked eyeshadows as all the four colors are so beautiful & rich!


Application
I usually apply baked eyeshadows dry, but if you want even more intensity you can use them wet. The shades make great eyeliners also & for that I use my UD eyeshadow changing potion.

Effect

The colors are soft, metallic ones for both day & night look. Can be used in combination with other shades. You get a beautiful jewel like effect on your eyes with the light shimmers.

Lasting power

These eyeshadows have a great lasting power of about 5 hrs & after that you need to give a light reapplication. With a primer the lasting power can be increased.

Swatches:

In natural light
Inside

Finally...

At such a low price these eyeshadows are a steal. They come in 15 color combinations & i would love to add more in my stash.

Rating

4.7/5

Recommendation

Highly recommended to all my readers who want to play with gorgeous colors.

Availability

Available at beautyjoint.com

SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig