Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Friday, September 21, 2012

Rouge Bunny Rouge Long Lasting Eye Shadow - Review, swatches


I have used many luxury products till now but there are some brands which really awestruck me and Rouge Bunny Rouge is one of them. I always felt that they make something extra ordinary and always uphold their class. When we buy some product from a luxury brand, we always expect something unusual in them and Rouge Bunny Rouge makes their customer’s belief completely true. This time I tried their Long Lasting Eye Shadow When Bird Are Singing in Whispering Ibisand trust me it stole my heart instantly just after my first use. Today I’m here with this lovely eye shadow for you.

Rouge Bunny Rouge Long Lasting Eye Shadow {Whispering Ibis} When Bird Are Singing a single color eye shadow in very pretty color. It’s a dull slightly smoky green with a very faint blue undertone and gold duo chrome shimmer which is very appealing color for office wear for daily use.
It’s come in a luxury black packaging which is a specialty of this brand. Black packaging with RBR logo then the other side white lovely flowers instantly pulled your eye towards it. Inside it, you find a black shining round case with again a delicate flower; inside the case you get the shadow with a transparent plastic cover on it and a round mirror. I’m happy to not find an applicator in the case because it always proves an unused. I love the whole packaging; it’s very friendly for my handbag too.











Texture wise it’s a buttery smooth quality shadow. It spread out on the skin dreamily, It’s a powder eye shadow but with a creamy texture.
If I talk about its pigmentation, i can say that you get your exact color just after a few touches of shadow even without any base. If you are wearing it for day makeup you don’t need to apply your eye primer, it looks beautiful without it for day time but yes for night occasion it’ll look amazing with your primer.
 I was deeply impressed with their longevity as well.Like other RBR eye shadows it’s too very long long-lasting. You can assure yourself to get about a whole day long lasting shadow if you have a skin texture like me but don’t worry if you have oily or combo skin, you can too hope for a long term effect from it. I tested it on bare lids, with some fading but no creasing after at all.I'll not say that RBR is 100% right in its claim but on my lids, that's a minor miracle. Over primer, it work like iron for a full workday till evening
I didn’t notice any negative side in this product, you can ignore some fall out while applying the silky texture eye shadow. It’s a well know luxury brand so you can do nothing about the price. Well, it’s a costly one to see the quantity but quality wise it’s superb.
Finally, I’m very impressed with this eye shadow, it’s really a high quality shadow with a exquisite color which can be worn for both day and night occasion and with many color outfit both Indian or western. The creamy texture gives a pleasure during application. It has an incredibly smooth, dense texture, very finely-milled and with fantastic color payoff. A bit fall out can make you irritate but can be succeed with some effort. You can enjoy this shadow alone or with many light and dark combinations. I would love to apply this beautiful shadow again and again.

What are your views about this product?

Try it if you haven't!


Rouge Bunny Rouge Long Lasting Eye Shadow {Whispering Ibis} {2.4 g for $34} is easily available from Rouge Bunny Rouge website and Zuneta.
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig