Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Monday, October 1, 2012

Ponds Gold Radiance Night Cream- review, photos


I had heard many wonderful things about Pond’s Gold Radiance range & after finishing with my Ponds Flawless white night cream which is really good, I wanted to try something new.  I had been feeling some tiredness since a few days due to hectic schedule( you know what business is like)and I saw its reflection on my face first. Apart from this my health was not in its best of condition so I thought it would be a good chance to test this night cream on my skin.

I’ll first write something about its packaging which is really beautiful but quite similar to Pond’s other skincare ranges like white beauty and anti-aging ranges, the difference is just of the color which is of course golden! Inside the gold packaging there is the same stylish jar which is heavy but classy; a spatula for taking out the cream is kept inside the package. It’s a lovely and classy packaging the only downside of the packaging is that it’s not a travel friendly.

 
The texture of the product is very fine, it’s neither thick nor runny it’s just fine for applying on my skin at night. It is luxuriously creamy. It's surprisingly light and it glides on exceptionally well when you put it on your face. Even if the weather is getting warmer, it feels just right. It's not greasy in the slightest. 
I have been using this cream since 3-4 weeks and I’m very impressed by its result. It has worked great on my skin. Every morning when I saw my it's looks pleasantly radiant! The gold micro particles definitely do their job & they give a light sheen to your face. I love my skin these days, it looks soft smooth and fresh. I'm not sure about its effect on aging lines because I didn't use it's complete range like gold serum or moisturizer but I'm sure that if using just night cream can work so well the full range would definitely work great. I will surely want to try other products of this range too. No doubt that Pond's products are effective and work effectively on all type skins.


The gold micro particles after blending


Finally, I'm loving this night cream and I think it's one of the best night creams that I have used till now. I also love Pond's Gold Radiance Youthful Night Repair's instant brightening effect. It makes my skin look more fairer instantly after application but not ghostly fair.The texture is so nice that my skin absorb the cream so quickly, I never feel greasy effect after applying it. It's really an ideal night cream.
Rating- 5/5


Pond's Gold Radiance Youthful Night Repair {50 gm} is available for INR 799 at leading department stores and drug stores nationwide.

SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig