Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Ready for work after a weekend! {OOTD}

I'm so much into blazers & coats these days & I'm sure my readers are aware about it! I recently posted outfits with some of my favorite blazers- HERE, HERE & I'm back with another such look! However I decided to give it a pop of red & blue along with this beige color blazer!

The blazer is from sammydress.com which is another amazing online clothing website that has such mindblowing collections of everything from clothes to shoes to watches & eveverything for both men & women!
 This double breasted blazer has a stylish slightly A-line shape to it & it's a perfect choice for a smart & sophisticated look! The way I wore it can be good for a working day as well as the other way!
The material is very comfortable & soft. The stitching, design, buttons etc are of high quality & impressive!!
















Stock photo
These beautiful wave pattern earrings are also from sammydress.com! This pair is available in both gold & silver colors & both are equally gorgeous & elegant!
Sammydress has an eyecatching collection of jewelery as well, everything from earrings to bracelets, necklace to rings!

I'm wearing: Blazer- sammydress.com,top- F21, jeans-ZARA, heels-wd.com, earrings- sammydress.com, bag- Kiara

Buy this blazer for only $12.85- HERE
Buy this lovely pair of earrings only for $2.53- HERE

Hope you liked this look!

SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig