Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Monday, December 10, 2012

New in my closet- Quilted Color block bag & Metal bracelet (Review, OOTD)

Hey fashionistas,

Today I'm here with a beautiful handbag from Chicnova just wanted to share some pictures after using it so that  everyone can get an idea of its quality and duration. I am absolutely in love with this purse and at just $19.90 this is a deal hard to beat. It's made with soft PU Leather structured main with color block design, it has a fold flap with a twist lock design, which makes it really easy to open the bag and keeps it completely secure.A chain shoulder strap with leather inserted makes it more gorgeous.Inside, it's quite spacious too with 6 pockets. The zips attached with pockets are in fine quality. White and black both colors are goes with many colors outfits so it's a lovely choice for me. The handbag looks delicate and pretty.









Along with the bag I also bought this beautiful cuff bracelet! It has a leaf arrangement design & is of dull golden color. It has an antique look & at the same time looks elegant & beautiful!Priced at only $9.90 i will surely recommend everyone to check it out!
Chicnova.com has an amazing collection of such wide bracelets & cuffs most of them prized at $9.90! So you get a variety of choices at very low prices!!



 


I' here with this lovely bag with a simple outfit. I apologize for taking pics with my bare face If you are my regular readers you would have known that Shia muslims don't do makeup during Muharram, we even don't wear any jewelry these days. I hope you'll not mind to bear my bare face.

Buy this bag- HERE
Buy this gorgeous metal cuff- HERE

Chicnova.com is also on Facebook, Pinterest
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig