Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Monday, February 11, 2013

Camel coat & black accessories!



Sometimes I love winters and sometime I just don't , I love it because it brings great ideas of fashion and style for everyone but hate it  due to the problems which I have to face in this season. It makes me lazy and these days I don't care much about my body,skin and hair...anyways but it's really great season for fashion and I'm really love to wear stylish coats, jackets and sweater. Today I'm wearing this British Style Double-Breasted Belt Embellished Long Coat which I loved just after its first look. I choose this gorgeous camel color. This coat is not only chic and extremely gorgeous but also amazingly comfortable too. The freezing weather and icy air can’t even touch my body. There is no need to wear any sweater or inner underneath it because it's ideally warm and double breasted which covers the whole chest completely. The style and design is just sophisticated classy. I love its stylish pockets and dull golden buttons but the delicate black belt is the most favorite part of this coat which is able to give it a stylish cut and looks fabulous. I wore it with my favorite blue jeans and paired them with my lovely black shoes. This is a gorgeous pair of shoes which is simple and stylish at the same time. It's plain black suede shoes with silver cusp design on its heels, the heels are in normal height and very comfortable. I finalized this look with my favorite spiked bag, glasses and black hat.   









 




I'm wearing:

Double-Breasted British Style Coat- wholesale-dress.net
Jeans- Levi's
Bag- Seekers of style
Shoes- wholesale-dress.net
Hat- wholesale-dress.net
Cuff- Seekers of Style
Watch- DW
Shades- Fastrack








SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig