Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

My Spring 2013 wishlist!

It is truly said: "You can cut all the flowers but you cannot keep Spring from coming..."
I can hear the footsteps of spring in the bees around, the beautiful flowers that have started to bloom & in the melodious chirping of birds!
Many places have already started enjoying spring & now I feel spring is planning to pay a visit to Dehradun as well! Now it's just a matter of time!
 
 That reminds me of getting new stuff for my spring/summer wardrobe & here is my spring wishlist from one of my favorite clothing websites- Chicnova!









What is your spring wishlist??
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig