Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Friday, July 12, 2013

L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara - Review


You have read my review of L'Oreal Paris Super Liner Carbon Gloss Eyeliner from their new sunset collection. Today another review of  Loreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara from the same collection.  Some ladies are blessed with dense curly lashes but some unfortunately are not. I'm in one of the second type. My lashes are flat and thin. If you are a regular and old reader of COB, you are very well aware about it that very few mascaras have been working well on my stubborn lashes. I have used some other mascaras from L'Oreal Paris before but couldn't get  the expected results. What about this time? I'm going to reveal after a while.




L’Oreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara comes in a black and gold tube and has the name of the product emboldened along its length. The appearance as well functionality ia great. The brush is amazing and the wiper inside the tube ensures that the brush does not pick up excess product. The only thing which I don't like is that the brush is rather thick so the very tiny inner lashes are difficult to coat without getting some product on the skin.  The tube design is slightly thick but still beautiful.


The color of the mascara is jet black. The texture is just perfect. The mascara dries down quickly though not so quickly that you can’t work with it for a few seconds. It volumizes as well as lengthens but what I love most about it is that it gives the lashes a very cleandefined look and doesn't clump my lashes. It really impressed me a lot because my lashes clumps so quickly due to their thinness. I don't apply lot of coats of mascara because  after two or three coats, my lashes started to look like spider's legs which I hate. But this mascara is different in this matter. I applied two coats on my lashes and was glad to see that it didn't clump them at all.  It gave my lashes perfect volume and lengthMy lashes were looking very natural.This is the most important part of this mascara. It's not water proof but I don't mind it because removing it very easy for me.  However, women with very oily/sweaty eye area should steer clear of this one because it will run down if you sweat a lot around the eyes. 

The other upside is its staying power which is also very impressive. It lasts almost for 8 to 9 hours on my lashes. 
Finally, it's another amazing product from Sunset Collection from L'Oreal Paris. This is now one of my favorite mascara and I want to use it again and again. I would highly recommend it to my readers. I'm sure you all would love this mascara.


I have applied Loreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara on left eye and kept the right side of my eye without mascara
I love the difference

Price - 9 ml INR 700

AVAILABILITY- Available at all L'Oreal counters and leading cosmetics stores.

COB RATING-  4.7/5

Have you  used L’Oreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara  ?




A good news here
 Makeup things come again at Romwe Eye Shadow PaletteMakeup Brushes, etc. 

 Do you like them? 








SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig