Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Styling a white blazer




Blazers have always been an essential part of my closet! Recently I added another one to my collection from the very fabulous online store- PERSUNMALL
It's a beautiful rolled cuff sleeves milk white blazer which can make any of your looks head turning!
Persunmall, as most of you are aware, has an exotic collection of clothes, shoes, bags etc & I can't wait to shop from there again!!


In this look, I wore this blazer over my new chambray shirt. The most amazing thing about this shirt is the cut-out, bejeweled collar with those shiny green & red stones! This is the first of this kind, that I've ever owned & all thanks to ROMWE!
Washed blue jeans are from Seekers of Style & of course a hat, shades & pair of heels to complete the look!








I'm wearing:

Blazer- Persunmall
Jeans- Seekers Of Style
Shirt- ROMWE
Shades- Fastrack




SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig