Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Friday, September 6, 2013

Maybelline Cheeky Glow Blush in Fresh Coral - Review, swatches & FOTD

Maybelline has recently launched a new compact blush range Maybelline's Cheeky Glow Blush. I know that Maybelline New York is a very popular cosmetic brand not in just India but all over the world. I always love their products due to their fine quality and reasonable prices. Today I'm going to review this new baby blush from Maybelline New York Maybelline Cheeky Glow Blush in Fresh Coral.





I call it 'baby blush' because the packaging is tiny, light and compact. You can carry it in your pocket and in very small clutches. It comes in white round compact packaging with a transparent lid. Honestly, the packaging is lovely, light weight and very travel friendly. Keep the lid clear though. It'll be very helpful if you have more than one shade.
  •  Maybelline Cheeky Glow Blush comes in 3 fresh colors. Creamy Cinnamon, Fresh Coral and Peach Sweetie.


 Fresh Coral is a pinkish coral shade. I think medium to fair skin tone beauties will find this shade much suitable for their skin colour. 

The texture is completely creamy with some hint of shimmer but these shimmers just help make your face glow in a natural way. It's super blendable. You don't need any effort for blending this blush.
 The pigmentation of this blush is just amazing. It's perfect; you need just one or two swipes by brush for getting the right color. 

It has a remarkable staying power which I never expected from a blush with a low price. It can stay for about 4 to 5 hours on my face without fading. After 5 hours it started fading in such way that my cheeks look completely natural faded pink.





Swatches
After blending

I love the effect I get after applying it. I got my face to look naturally glowing. Neither is it much shimmery nor completely matte! You get a natural glowing face after using this blush.



Finally, it proves to be a true winner for such low cost. It's a real friend of girls who can't spend much money on cosmetics. The only thing I missed in this blush is a mirror but it still has all qualities you can expect from a fine blush. I'm certainly impressed by this new baby!
I'll recommend this to all my readers to try out; and I'm sure you'll all love it after using.

  PRICE- 

 Maybelline's Cheeky Glow Blush is worth Rs 250 for 7 g

AVAILABILITY- 

Available at all leading cosmetic stores all over the country


COB RATING-  4.7/5 


What do you think about this blush from Maybelline New York?
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig