Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Friday, November 1, 2013

RBR Makeup brushes- review, photos



Rouge Bunny Rouge have recently added two new brushes to their line-up,  Highlighter 014 and Blender 016. I was gladly surprised to see this new addition in their brush collection because I have always been a fan of RBR brushes  since I used their RBR crease eye shadow brush and these additions just further showcase the high quality, versatility and durability of the brush collection. 







Rouge Bunny Rouge brushes
Both brushes are made with a very high quality synthetic hair and have comfortable, well balanced wooden handles.




 Blender 016 is the perfect blending brush for combining different eye shadow shades on your eyes I love the the rounded shape of the brush because due to this shape it makes the process of blending  very easy, I never used a brush of this lovely and unique shape. It's firm but feels very pleasant and soft to use, you can control it very easily and comfortably during blending eye shadows. The very fine and high quality synthetic bristles make the application comfy and pleasant.  I love its long wooden handle which is very helpful to control the brush while blending. It’s also good for smudging liner. Its blends with ease so there is no faffing about as it gets the job done quickly.It's a great experience using this elegant and high quality brush. 



Highlighter 014  brush is created  for liquid & powder textured highlighters. This brush is able to apply the Highlighting Liquid evenly, as well as any liquid or powder products, including foundations.I have also found this extremely versatile and also used it for applying a wash of eyeshadow even it can be used for applying loose pigments, concealer and color corrector. It’s a good sized oval brush head and has a firm texture without being scratchy in the least. This lovely oval shape of the brush head, with synthetic bristles give  a great result. It feels soft and silky with medium hardness which is able to control the application in an effective way. It has proved to be a great tool in my makeup box.








Finally, I can say that both brushes are very well designed and made of very fine quality. They both have proved true winners. I'm very very happy to get these precious gift in this festive season and I highly recommend these to my readers and friends.I'm very sure they are going to love them as much as I do!! 

PRICE-

RBR Highlighter brush 014 is worth $34.15
RBR Blender brush 016 is worth $30.73

AVAILABILITY-

Can be easily purchased from RBR Online Boutique or from Zuneta

COB RATING-  5 /5 



SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig