Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Friday, April 4, 2014

The Body Shop haul!



The weather is changing, some times slightly cool, windy and sometimes it feels dry! There were continuous rains in March & now even in April. I wanted a fresh change in my skin care routine due to this fickle  weather so recently I shopped some essential products from The Body Shop. I'd heard quite a good things about their Vitamine E range skin products and I knew that this range will suit my normal/ dry skin. 


I wanted to share this haul with you guys!

What I bought:
The Body Shop Vitamine E Cream Cleanser
The Body Shop Vitamine E  Hydrating Toner
The Body Shop Vitamine E  Moisturising Cream
The Body Shop Vitamine E  Facial Cleansing Bar
Facial Brush





The Body Shop gifted this lovely makeup kit with my purchase! Isn't it pretty :)




Of course I'll share my experience after using these products so keep your eyes on my upcoming posts. Wish you a very very happy weekend. 

SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig