Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Monday, August 18, 2014

Incessant rains, fedora & trench...


It's been raining incessantly these days, cooling down the weather quite a lot! At times you may feel the chills which makes a light trench & fedora quite important these days. By now you all must be aware of my love for hats throughout the year and therefore I added another one to my collection, from OASAP!
This wide brim wool blend hat is available in all possible colours one would want in their hat collection! I already had a couple of black, brown and red ones, hence chose a wine red one. As for the trench, I put on this pinkish beige one from Cichic- a casual and stylish piece of clothing that's going to prove really helpful in the autumn season especially. You can check out Cichic for many such trench coats!

My favourite pair of ripped jeans, black heels, fringe bag & loosely tied hair did the rest to complete this look! Hope you like it!


















I'm wearing:

Trench- Cichic
Hat- OASAP
Jeans- SOS


SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig