Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Crochet & heels- OOTD



Long time, no outfit! The gloomy weather, not the best of health & busy schedule were the factors due to which I was unable to post any OOTDs.
But finally, I have one to share with you all! It features my gorgeous new pair of ankle strap heels that you had seen in one of my recent posts- HERE
I wanted to put up a colourful outfit and therefore ended up pairing this teal top with pastel pink pants. The crochet jacket is one of my recent picks from Romwe and proves to be useful during this early fall season! 

Hope you like this look!

















I'm wearing:

Crochet Jacket- Romwe
Top- Zara
Heels- Amiclubwear
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig