Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

L’Oreal Paris Lucent Magique Blush- Review,Swatches


Is any girl in this world who doesn't love pink blush? I don't think so. Pink blush makes us happy just like pink flowers. I have many pink shade blush but whenever see a new pink blush, i just want to have it. Today i'm here with my new pink blush from L'Oreal, i think i'm in love with this blush these days. 




What company says...

Reflecting pigments capture and sculpt the light to give the perfect glow.
3 colour pigments give an immediate rosy, healthy glow.
The blush is lightweight to wear and leaves the skin comfortable.
Makes your cheeks looks fuller, more radiant and youthful

In the mirror of my own experience 


As I told above that pink blushes make me thrilled. When I saw L’Oreal Paris Lucent Magique Blush, I was excited to apply it on my face. I don't know about the quality of this blush but packaging and shades made me more excited.  

Packaging








The blush comes in a rose-gold and black case, which has a mirror finish on top. Inside, the product is arranged in a stripe pattern in a rectangular pan. The pack also has a slanted soft hair brush and a huge mirror on the under-side of the lid.
 I simply love the packaging of this blush. It is not only attractive but is also very user friendly.  The blush is enclosed with a mirror and a flat angular brush which can come quite handy. The case itself is very sturdy and travel friendly.Enclosed is a stripped palette of 3 coordinating colors from the different pink shade.

Shade




Fuchsia Flush is a very bright pink blush. The three colored strip includes a bright fuchsia pink, mid tone pink blush and goes down to a very subtle pearly highlight. All the colors have subtle shimmer expect the lightest shade which is packed with it and works as a lovely highlighter. I usually prefer matte blushes but the shimmer in this is pretty fine and doesn’t accentuate marks or pores.

Pigmentation &Texture




The product is highly pigmented and a little goes a long way. I never expected the pigmentation to be so rich and hence ended up with a bright pink cheek.The texture of the blush is soft and silky to touch and blends seamlessly. I have not noticed any fall outs so far. It stays on my skin for more than seven hours with minimal fading. 


Application & Effect



 I recommend using a light hand to apply this particular color and remember a little goes a long way.  he blush has a sheen to it, so it imparts a lovely glow to the skin. Stays put for more than 6 hours on me, after which is fades slightly but stays on till 8 hours

Good points

Beautiful packaging
Has all flattering pink shades
soft texture, great pigmentation
Has  lovely options to apply lighter or brighter one
Gives a healthy glow to the cheeks
Stays put for a long time, 6-8 hours easily

Bad points

The bright fuchsia pink takes some time to blend.

Finally...

Finally, I'm loving this blush, when I frst saw this blush I was scared with the bright pink shade but after applying I have realized that a light application gives my cheeks a healthy glow. I'll suggest to you to blend well the shades especially the bright one because I noticed that that shade is not super blendable. You have to give some efforts in blending it. Rest of shades are blended beautifully. Overall it's a great blush and you can invest your money without any doubt. I'll recommend it to all my readers.

PRICE-

4.5 gm INR. 850

 AVAILABILITY- 

All major lifestyle stores and online 


COB RATING-

4.2/5


So what's your experience with L’Oreal Paris Lucent Magique Blush ? Have you any of them?
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig