Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Maybelline Baby Lips Electro Pop- review, swatches



Recently after a great success of Maybelline Baby Lips, Maybelline New York launched the Maybelline Baby Lips Electro Pop recently. As you know that I have been loving Maybelline Baby Lips and using them so much. During Muharrm those babies have been like my best companion and you all know that. I was very excited to try the new Maybelline Baby Lips Electro Pop and now after using two of them, I can say that they just might be the new besties now! 

I tried out Fierce N Tangy and Pink Shock, and now I'm here to share my experience with my readers.


What company says...



In the mirror of my own experience 

Packaging

Maybelline Baby Lips Electro Pop Lip Balms come in a twist up packaging with a clear cap that has the name in a bright font on it. The packaging is better than the Maybelline Baby Lips. The only problem is that the  lip balm does not completely go inside the tube. So you need to be a bit careful every time you close it. Overall, the packaging is just so adorable and travel friendly!










Pigmentation &Texture

The formula of these, like the original Baby Lips, is really great – they are soft, silky, glossy and super nourishing with their Shea Butter and Vitamin E. Electro Baby Lips offer a more intense hit of colour which I have to say is really good. The Pink Shock has lovely pigmentation and I feel that the pigmentation is better than the original baby lips.





Shades and smell

Maybelline Baby Lips Electro Pop are available in four shades in India. a- Pink Shock, Oh Orange, Berry Bomb & Fierce N Tangy. I tried two of them Pink Shock and Fierce N Tangy. Pink Shock is a hot pink shade when you see it on tube. It looks a bit light when you apply. The other Fierce N Tangy looks neon yellow in tube but goes on virtually clear while applying on the lips. Both have a very pleasant smell. 


Application & Effect

 They have an advanced care formula that feature Centella Asiatica extract, Vitamin E & Shea Butter, all of which make lips feel supple and hydrated. I am seriously addicted to these lip balms and keep a tube in my handbag, it makes my super dry lips soft and silky. I never apply tinted lip balm while I'm at home. I apply the not tint balms so most of time the Fierce N Tangy is with me. But apply the tint one when visit somewhere or clicks shots for outfits. Both are very easy to apply and hydrates my lips and perfectly. The Pink Shock gives a lovely pink hint on my lips and I love its effect after applying it.  Both moisturize the lips pretty well. The
moisture is buildable. The lip balms feels very light and is not at all sticky.  






Swatches - Left Pink Shock- Right- Fierce N Tangy 
Pink Shock on my lips

Staying power


 I don't agree with company's claim, it didn't stay put for 8 hours as claimed.This hardly lasts for about 5 hours and my lips started to dry. If I  include a proper meal and drinks, It lasts just 4 hours. If i compare them with original lip balms, I must admit that those were better than the new. 


Good points


Lovely cute packaging


 Soft and creamy texture

  Perfectly moisturizes the lips


  It is not sticky at all


Great tint


 Stays put for a decent amount of time


 Pretty affordable


Bad points

  Does not stay put for 8 hrs as comany claims


Finally...

Overall, Maybelline Electric Baby Lips are another great launch for Maybelline. I love the quality and it's great that they make a nice budget pick up when you need a quickie beauty fix and don’t want to do much harm to your pocket.I must say that Maybelline did a fab job with these baby lips.I'm going to buy the other two shades for me. I'll definitely recommend them to my readers.

PRICE- 
 
Fierce N Tangy
INR.135 for 3.5g
Pink Shock
INR.165 for 3.5g 

AVAILABILITY-

Can be purchased from any  cosmetics store in your city. 
 
COB RATING- 

 Maybelline Baby Lips Electro Pop in Fierce N Tangy
4/5

Maybelline Baby Lips Color Lip Balm in Pink Shock
4.5/5

So what's your opinion about these lip balms? Which one have you used recently?


SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig