Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Tweed Knit and Plaid Skirt- Fever AW14




Contemporary fashion cannot get any better once you combine classic tweed knit and vintage plaid! I did the same in my newest OOTD featuring the Fever London AW 2014 collection.

Initially, I had no intention of pairing this jumper with the plaid skirt. But then came an inspiration, not in flesh and blood but in words. Reading through an English Classic, I came across the following lines:

"He was dressed up in a tweed suit and plaid shirt, which made him look...."


I found that inspiring enough to try this combination and perhaps it didn't go too badly, isn't it?
The Doris full Checked skirt was the first thing out of the entire collection that caught my eye and I had to get hold of it! It is an absolute beauty, with its gorgeous woolen fibre, a perfect length that sits on the knee. This skirt in the words of Fever- is the epitome of femininity and would look great worn with a fine knit top for a vintage tea party" and I absolutely agree with that! 
Next comes the tweed knit jumper with black contrast sleeves and back. It is a very versatile thing to have in your AW closet as it will go along with any type of skirt, jeans or pants. 

A pair of suede blue heels, blue shades and messy curls did the trick to give this outfit an edgy look! 





















I'm wearing:

Sweater- Fever (AW14)
Skirt- Fever( AW14)
Heels- Amiclubwear

P.S- I'm still in the process of renovating the blog, hope to get over with it by the end of this week!
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig