Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Love and Joy EDP- Review, photos


Hey everyone,

.Today I'm going to review another perfume from All Good Scents, this one's from their premium range for woman 'The Venus in You' called 'Love & Joy'. That sounds like an interesting name, and quite fitting with respect to the ongoing week! Oh, and before I begin, let me tell you how much I'm in love with the packaging, so let's move on to the product experience itself!


What company says..

Indulge yourself in a quaint symphony of flowers. For your blossoming youth and free spirit, celebrate ‘YOU’ with this elegant fragrance. Mixed with soft freshness, eternal youth, and the divine feminine that is YOU.
Top Notes: Freesia, Peony, Litchi
Heart Notes: Rose, Lily of the Valley, Magnolia
Base Note: White Musk, Amber, Powdery Notes.

Ingredient

In the mirror of my own experience



The fragrance is that kind of amazing fruity, flowery and fresh fragrance that makes you want to keep smelling yourself. The very first smell among the top notes that I could detect was a soothing mixture of Peony & Litchi fading away to give a whiff of floral heart notes a heady combination of rose & magnolia. I'm totally crazy about roses so this perfume is very close to my heart.The best part about this particular perfume is that it has two of my favorite fragrances  Rose & White Musk as a part of it’s Heart & Base notes. 



The scent is exotic, pleasant & ideal for regular wear. It ain't too strong but it is not mild either. and that's exactly what makes it perfect for daily useAs the name suggests the smell is really feminine, something that will never fail to cheer you up! It stays on all day long. Even by evening time, the smell continues to linger. It’s really really great.I absolutely love it and highly recommend to all my readers!


Availability

Online at allgoodscents

Price -
 Rs. 750/- for 30 ml & Rs. 1500/- for 75 ml. 

COB Ratings 

4.5/5

Have you tried this fragrance from All Good Scents?
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig