Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Evening dresses for spring/summer



Yesterday, one of my younger cousins asked me to recommend her an online store from where she could buy an evening dress not only fine in quality as well as reasonable in price. Yes she is purchasing one for her coming marriage and want to wear an evening dress on any occasion of the marriage function. These days girls prefer to wear an evening dress with traditional Indian outfits. It's  pleasantly a nice change because we couldn't even think about wearing these kind of dresses on our marriage functions. We only were allowed  to wear a lenhga, sharara or sari. I love these traditional outfits but sometimes we all want a change & at times modifying your attire doesn't do any harm. 
After browsing through many websites, I came across a lovely website called Weddingshe.com.
I must say that I was totally impressed by the cheap evening dresses from weddingshe. I suggested my cousin to check out this website and after browsing and comparing with other online stores she decided to buy a lovely evening dress from Weddingshe.com. I'll not go into the details of her purchase but just can say that she is not only fully satisfied with her buy but also very happy.
Today I'm here with our experience with that site & a few dresses that go right into my wishlist!


They have a wonderful collection of weddingshe sexy evening dresses, engagement related dresses like wedding dresses,Mother of Bride dresses, Bridesmaid dresses, Flower Girl dresses, Cocktail dresses, Prom dresses and dresses for any special occasions. 

I was really impressed to see how user friendly is their site. You can clearly get the size specification, price and all exact detailings.
They have all payment options like Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, Bank Transfer, and the best thing of the website is they give completely free worldwide shipping. 

Once you pick a product and place your order, you are given a tailoring time of 8-10 days and 2 days for shipping. So your order reaches within 12 to 15 days. 

Finally, I can say that I'm very happy to find this website and more happy for my cousin who is excited to wear her dress and waiting for her big day. I'll recommend my readers to check out this website for a great shopping experience.




What do you think about these dresses?
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig