Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

L’Oréal Paris Color Riche Le Khôl in Frosted Silver review

 L’Oréal Paris Color Riche Le Khôl in Frosted Silver review

Kohl pencils in different shades attract me a lot. I want to try every shade, on my eyes. I bought L’Oréal Paris Color Riche Le Khôl in Frosted Silver owing to its unusual color, few months back. Today I'm here with a short review of the L’Oréal Paris Color Riche Le Khôl.

What company says....

Color Riche Le Kohl softly glides over the eyelid to achieve a long-lasting, precise and intense color result. Seven beautiful and wearable shades.

In the mirror of my own experience 

 L’Oréal Paris Color Riche Le Khôl in Frosted Silver review

The kohl pencil is wooden with a transparent cap. The pencil is sharpenable and very light in weight. These Kohl pencils are color coded bodies, totally similar to the kohl shades. The name of the Kohl is written on the bottom of the pencil while the golden strip near the tip makes it more attractive. I love the packaging but it would be better if a sharpener is provided with the Kohl.





The shade 'Frosted Silver' is a lovely deep silver with some shimmers. The shimmers are not too much visible to look odd and weird, rather they make the shade gorgeous. 
The Kohl is so smooth in texture that glides on the eyes very well. It's neither too creamy nor hard in application. 





Coming to the pigmentation, then to get much intensity, one has to swipe two three times. You can't expect it as pigmented as a liquid liner but still it gives a buildable intensity after multiple swipes. I can apply it in my waterlines though it stays only for half an hour as my waterlines are extremely watery. 
On my upper lashlines it stays for around 3-4 hours. It's not long lasting but has a satisfactory staying power as my eye lids are quite oily. The Kohl is not smudge proof and disappears if the eyes are rubbed. Can be removed with an eye remover or olive oil.

Good points

Gorgeous shade
Lovely and light weight packaging
Creamy application
Glides on smoothly
Doesn't pull and tug
Gives a lovely effect to all skin tones

Bad points

Average pigmentation
Sharpening causes wastage of the product
Need several swipes for an intense line
Not smudge proof
Not long lasting

Finally...

Overall L’Oréal Paris Color Riche Le Khôl in Frosted Silver is really beautiful in color, smooth in application but not as intense and long lasting as I had expected from it. The sharpening of pencil causes wastage of the product. It's not smudge proof so women with oily eyelids will not like it. I'll not recommend it to my readers because if you love silver shade Kohl, you can get some more options at a similar price but better in quality.

PRICE-
INR 375

 AVAILABILITY- 

Available HERE

COB RATING-

3/5

Have you tried any shades from L’Oréal Paris Color Riche Le Khôl pencils? 

Disclaimer-The product has been sent by the brand, but all opinions expressed are my own
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig