Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

L'Oreal Paris Infallible Cannes 2016 Collection

L'Oreal Paris Infallible Cannes 2016 Collection

Festival De Cannes 2016 has begun and already so many beauties have graced the red carpet with their presence! I'm loving Blake Lively's red carpet outfits, she has dressed beautifully so far. I can't wait to see what our very own Bollywood divas come up with, especially Katrina Kaif! Cannes and L'Oreal Paris go hand in hand so I wasn't surprised when they announced the launch of their Cannes Infallible Collection last month.
The theme this year is #ICANnes,  which is all about the possibility of achieving absolutely anything a woman wants. Today's post is a quick take on the products that I have from this new collection. Will be sharing my detailed reviews soon.



The collection includes-

L’Oreal Paris Infallible Silkissime Eyeliner
L’Oreal Paris Infallible Mega Gloss
L’Oreal Paris Infallible Lipsticks

L’Oreal Paris Infallible Mega Gloss


They are newly launched in India.I think they have introduced 4-5 shades and I have 3 of them- 109(Fight for it), 106(Alerte Rouge), 202(Gloss me I'm Gorgeous) 

The shades are really gorgeous and even though I'm not much of a gloss girl, I can't wait to try them in this season.



L’Oreal Paris Infallible Silkissime Eyeliner

Newly launched pencil eyeliners from L'Oreal Paris, these come in 4 shades like golden, silver, blue etc. I already own a silver eye pencil from L'Oreal Paris and this golden one is a lovely addition to my collection. 



L’Oreal Paris Infallible Lipsticks

These are the already existing Infallible lipsticks which have a soft, cremy matte texture. The shade I have is Persistent Plum which looks like a matte burgundy color. Let's see how it turns out on the lips.





So that's it! I hope you all enjoyed this post. I will be sharing my reviews and makeup looks using these products very soon. Till then keep stalking the Cannes red carpet!
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig