Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Friday, June 3, 2016

Casual summer outfit | Pink accessories

Summer is all about dressing up casually. Comfort matters the most in places where temperatures are soaring day by day and by places I mean almost the whole of India. I love wearing lighter shades during these months and white is always my first choice.

In today's outfit, I wore my favourite white blouse with a pair of light blue denims. I accessorised my look with different shades of pink like this pink bucket bag & these new pink strappy sandals. Also added a beautiful bracelet from Youbella (details coming soon). BTW, it's Friday, enjoy the weekend, everyone!






I'm wearing-

Top- Stalkbuylove
Jeans- American Apparel
Bag- Here
Sandals- Limeroad
Bracelet- YouBella
On my lips- Annika Maya Luxury Matte Lipstick 'Kate'
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig