Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Monday, July 11, 2016

My July 2016 Fab Bag Review

My July 2016 Fab Bag Review, Fab Bag unboxing, July Fab Bag, Indian beauty blogger

Hi everyone,
Subscriptions boxes are really cool, isn't it? When I received my July 2016 Fab Bag in the first week of July itself, I was delighted! Some of you might have seen my Fab Bag unboxing video on my channel. Even if you haven't, no worries. Because today I'm here with a detailed unboxing & review of my July 2016 Fab Bag.

My July 2016 Fab Bag Review & Price in India

July 2016 Fab Bag comes in a cute navy blue pouch with lovely pink lips print. The bag is pretty and spacious.



My July 2016 Fab Bag contains:

Johara Instant Radiance Face Scrub (Sample Size)
Sugar Cosmetics It’s A Pout Time! Vivid Lipstick – Breaking Bare (Full Size)
Pep Moisture Velvet Shampoo (Sample size)
Neemli Naturals Bengal Gram Exfoliator(Full Size)



Sugar Cosmetics It’s A Pout Time! Vivid Lipstick – Breaking Bare 

The most favorite product of this month, a Sugar Cosmetics lipstick of your own shade choice. But, would you believe it that I chose Breaking Bare, the shade that I already own, thanks to the March Fab Bag? Somehow, I did not realize this while choosing the shade and when I did, this Fab Bag was already in my hands. 



Johara Instant Radiance Face Scrub

A sample sized face scrub from an Indian brand Johara. It contains natural ingredients like coconut water, been etc. After using this, I could conclude that this is a good & mild face scrub for normal/dry skin as it did not make my skin dry.


Pep Moisture Velvet Shampoo

The second sample sized product in the July Fab Bag. The brand is new to me. It's good that Fab Bag has included a hair care product & not just the usual face wash, body wash etc. The amount is enough to last for 2-3 washes. Haven't tried it yet, though.


Neemli Naturals Bengal Gram Exfoliator

However I am yet to try this on my skin but I am excited to try it out because the exfoliator looks quite effective. The natural ingredient like Bengal gram is well known to detan and add glow to the skin. I love using natural products.



Finally..

I really like this month's Fab Bag. All the products are useful ones. The Johara Face Scrub suits my skin type & I might end up buying the full size one soon. I am looking forward to trying the Gram Exfoliator. The bag itself is so pretty, this one is with pink lips, they also have another option with red lips. I really wish they bring back the Fab post because it used to contain some great tips & tricks. For INR 599 you get products of much higher value. Recommended!


You can subscribe to the FabBag here :  http://www.fabbag.com/
Cost :
– Rs. 599/- for a one-time box
– Rs. 1,499/- for a 3 months subscription
– Rs. 2,699/- for a half yearly subscription
– Rs. 4,799/- for an annual subscription.  
Disclaimer-The product has been sent by the brand, but all opinions expressed are my own
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig