Indian Beauty & Fashion Blogger

Monday, July 18, 2016

Stalkbuylove clothing haul & try on



Hi everyone,
We had a rainy weekend with 30 hours of incessant showers. No outdoor activities possible, so I thought I should film a short fashion video. I had received my Stalkbuylove order on Friday and it lay unopened for a day. Therefore, I decided to film its unboxing & show you my picks from Stalkbuylove. It's always a pleasure to shop from there thanks to the fabulous & in trend collection. The SBL mobile app has made it all the more fun. It's free to download & easy to use.
I hope you will enjoy this video! Do give it a thumbs up & subscribe to my channel if you haven't.



I'm planning post more such try-on videos in the future! What do you think?
SHARE:
© Chamber of beauty

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig